SRT-10 Hardtop - Photoshopped

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasn't satisfied with the autoform drawing so I did my own. It's just a rough idea of what it might look like. I think it adds alot of character to the new style. I can't wait to see the finished product.. Should be nice.
You must be registered for see images

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. Like it best without the extras. Now, who is going to make this at a reasonable price???

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if there would be a way to design a top that would look more like a GTS. Maybe the trunk lid could be removed and the new top could include a rear hatch back window that would open up to the trunk area. The trunk area could have it's own cover that would hide the trunk area and that could open up after the hatchback window is opened.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jerry,

You iz a man of vision!! Autoform had the same idea , but wasn't sure how it would take off,but it sounds like there might be some folks out there that
would welcome the idea. Thanks for put it out to the public, and keep on thinkin!!!

The chances are the Hemmings article is of a vehicle pictured with the Autoform top, but at present , though they are close to final production, there
aren't any available.

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be way out in left field, but I rather like what BMW did with the Z3 coupe. I have wondered what the SRT10 would look like as a sport-wagon? The P1800ES was truly beautiful in it's day, and I've seen C3s with a similar roof line.

Perhaps I've been standing out in the rain too long...

OP
OP
B

Bullet488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could probably be banned for posting this image BUT..
It was Tom's idea!
Here is a quick mock-up a la "M Coupe". Just for grins...
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang