SRT-10 - My version

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Looks great from the side now!!!

Now see what you can from the front. That needs to most help of all..

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hemi,
I like it! Especially the curved side vent in front of the door (by the way, what is the real name for it?). That was the one thing about the Viper that really caught my eye when I first saw the original RT/10 and the design character I had hoped they would keep. Can you post your version side-by-side with a Gen I or II RT for comparison?

Bob K

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice,I'll take two
laugh.gif

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks better from the exhaust tip forward. The back end needs some more character (like a spoiler). Keep going....Before you know it, you'll have a Gen II....
cool.gif

Nice job with the photoshop!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hemi:
Well, here's one for ya without the fat lip, but it's probably still a pregnant whale.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's more like it. The curved brake vents really make the car. If you could flatten out that back end some you'd have a SRT that I could respect.

I am just astounded by those vents. I think that might be the cause of all my SRT disgust.

Of course you'll need to do something with that big space between the door and the front wheel. It kinda screams S200 right there.

RockyTop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send this to DC before it's too late !! Maybe the curved gill side panel could be offered as a low cost option for those of us whiners who hate the gill !! I cannot imagine that the re-tooling at the factory required to produce same would be that bad.

Right now I refuse to buy a 2003. If they made this change I'd seriously re-consider my position !

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the upward and rearward swoop much better. the area under the mirror doesn't look right though. Can the swoop be integrated with the SRT door and the horizontal strake? In other words by changing only the lower fender/exhaust cover.

Ron

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First send your resume with these pictures to DC and then give that man a job! The sides are great and the slight movement of the gas door is a much better placement. Great job,now the front.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a gifted (psychic) man. I was thinking about taking off the rocker cover/fender assembly as soon as the car gets home and having a new one made that replicated the correct (current Viper) side air outlet. THIS IS AWESOME!!! Someone please convince your buddies at an aftermarket body parts maker to START NOW. You will sell every one you make for $995 with a material cost of about $25. Hell, I might actually do it if noone else does first. NOW please design some body colored headlight trim rings that change the squared off shape back to the 'snake eyes' of the original and we will all applaud you again!
By the way, if you could make the gap to the upper fender SO TIGHT (or slightly overlapped) that it was almost invisible, it might make it look like a CLAMSHELL HOOD ASSEMBLY!
You must be registered for see images

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Venom 2K on 05-07-2002 at 09:08 PM</font>

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now THAT is what I'm talkin' about!!!!

THIS is an affront to the dignity of the bloodline.
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang