SRT-10 pic #2

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Added the updated side pipes, top and new nose... whaddya think?

You must be registered for see images

Original...
You must be registered for see images

MadMaxx

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bingo! I love the side treatment - but that's the thing I dislike most about the new car. I tend to like the rear diffuser concept of the new car, but haven't seen clear enough pics to know whether I like the way it was done.

The VGX designer blew the Viper lineage link with the boxy side treatment.

OP
OP
M

MadMaxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hehe, i'd love to work on cars all the time, but I just can't. My goal is to have a speed shop/parts biz going by next year.. I love automotive stuff soooo much (computers pay the bills though
frown.gif
)

James

MiamiJeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gee, if only you had some outstanding qualifications, like designing the Toyota Tercel, you could be appointed the Gen IV creator!

Nice work!!!
laugh.gif

BURNOUT.gif

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MadMaxx,
It's beautiful. Only problem is its not really a redesign- its a Roadster turned convertible with a trunk spoiler and slightly modified nose - the hood, doors, sills, rear quarters are straight off a roadster.... It really isn't different enough to be a next Generation, IMO, but it's still gorgeous.

And everyone loves it because they ALREADY OWN ONE VERY MUCH LIKE IT....
smile.gif

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting, if any of you have ever purchased any of the documentary books tracing the history of development of the Viper you will recognize this as almost exactly the first styling model ever done. It was white and did not have the sport bar. Wish my scanner was working. Amazing similarity! And of course they did not build it that way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi