SRT-10 RAM Nitrous Kit PICS from West Coast Viper

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just finished installing a custom NX kit onto a gorgeous black SRT-10 Ram truck. The mods that were required for a clean mount are from our CNC shop and we will be offering them to the club. The truck was stock and made 400/435 at the wheels on our dyno as a baseline. (just right for the temp and seasonal conditions on our dyno) - :headbang: Anyhow, with what we will call 150 jets, the truck made 515/635 with a nice fat AFR. (more than makes up for the truck having to sling those 22"'s around! :headbang: Here are a couple of pictures, email us for kit pricing. (varies greatly based on options)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are better routes for the nitrous line than across the hot engine..

SlayTay,
That setup looks familiar!

SlayTay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I admit, the intake is a great '9seconds' design.

I originally wanted to do a hidden system inside the air filter box, which is now gone. I also couldn't efficiently get it all under the manifold. So, I opted for an easy 2 bolt removal in front and 2 bolt removal in rear to remove the nitrous system for warranty work. (at least for the next 61/2 years) The length and hot location of the lines should taper the initial strength of the shot until I get a handle on how fast the VEC2 can fuel enrich/reduce timing and control the nitrous shot.
Better rich than sorry.

Just wait till I get pictures of the custom mounting of the propane and nitrous bottles in the spare tire location and the relocation of the battery to the back of the truck.
Taylor

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wait till I get pictures of the custom mounting of the propane and nitrous bottles in the spare tire location and the relocation of the battery to the back of the truck.
Taylor

Taylor,
I installed a trailer hitch and made a battery tray that will insert into the receiver from the back side where the spare tire should be. A couple of welding lead quick connects allow for an easy relocation from under the hood to the rear.

Be sure to stop by the other site with those pictures.

Steve