SRT-10 Viper + Maserati GT photo shoot

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As some of you may know, Phil (girlfriends father) traded in his 2006 SRT-10 Viper for a 2008 Maserati Gran Turismo!!! Lucky enough for him, the GT came equipped with HRE performance wheels and a Tubi exhaust system. Not as fast as the Viper but your back feels great after you step out of the car :rolaugh:. It was nice out today so we stopped for a quick photo shoot. Viper is FOR SALE! Pm if interested...

Photos by DJL Photography...

You must be registered for see images attach

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........You're gonna sell the Viper to buy one of those? :omg: ...............are you getting old? .....I'm sure the GT is great, but it almost looks like a regular car,......except for the grill.......

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice! The Maserati GT is the best looking and sounding new 2+2 out there. I want a pearl white convertible

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........You're gonna sell the Viper to buy one of those? :omg: ...............are you getting old? .....I'm sure the GT is great, but it almost looks like a regular car,......except for the grill.......[/QUOTE
Allan, I have to agree with you! And what is the price of the that GT! Phil, you know we're just having fun with you! Nice Looking car, but man I know what its like to keep a black one clean!

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
........You're gonna sell the Viper to buy one of those? :omg: ...............are you getting old? .....I'm sure the GT is great, but it almost looks like a regular car,......except for the grill.......

NOOO two separate things.
Phil traded in his Viper (not shown) for tha Mas and Nick happnes to be selling his red Viper (shown).

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In a roundabout trade I ended up with a Maserati Quattroporte....GORGEOUS car!! but getting it serviced drove me nuts! Having to spend over $8000 on transmission work at less than 50000 kms made up my mind!
The Mas is gone! the deposit for a 2013 SRT VIPER is in!!!!!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both stunning.
The Maserati looks as fast as the Viper really is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21