SRT action Video!

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a fun day making this vid at Castle Combe circuit in the UK. Didn't really know what to expect, just got a call to ask can you come along with the Vipers, for a Media / Press day to promote the charity rides event we are doing this coming weekend for the Stroke Association at the circuit.

Hope you like it:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDgJEd-If7c&feature=player_embedded[/media]#!

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Nadine, you are one crazy nutter, and a good lookin bird to boot!!! I think I'm in love!:flowers:

Great vid too!!:2tu:

pdannytn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
very nice video. look at the smile of the passenger. she look very happy after that run.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YEA Nadine! You go Girl!

Havin fun burning off someone's tires, and doing some charity work at the same time.

It doesn't get much better than that :D

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great video! Love to see vipers in europe. It was a pleasure to meet you and bjorn at VOI.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killer Viper's and Killer Burnouts! I really dig the STR-10 set-up'd like the Competition Coupe with the frame supports & intake.

It was nice meeting you in SLC at the VOI 11 and if ever interested Nadine I would love to Massage (Port):cool: a set of your Vipers Cylinder Heads for you any time, if not done already.

Thanks for stoppin by my booth:usa:

Toddy G.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I just got to check back here, glad you liked the vid, it has been a big hit, thank you for all your kind comments. But, even better was the day itself, although the weather was awful, rain and more rain, our Viper was busy most of the day giving rides for the Stroke charity at nearly a $100 for a few laps, so the day was a success. I went to take a break (drink and bathroom, and they came looking for me!) UK VCA member "Fatboy" AKA as Mark also came to support and enjoyed some laps, he is kindly going to give rides also next year with his Gen2 Woodhouse Daytona edition.

Kala, those were my tires! OMG I wouldn't be so bad as to do that to someones elses tires, unless they made me. I have been trying to kill off those run-flats for some time now and they just will not expire!

Cool Paul and Toddy you noticed the hood, that is an OE '04 Comp Coupe hood. I updated the Comp Coupe and needed to find a home for the old hood, so hello Comp Vert creation! We are known for our twin SC '97 GTS Vipers racing over here and got hassle over where was the Comp Coupe twin, so the Comp Vert kept the peace in the racing circles we run over here! It sure took some time and no turning back commitment fitting that VCC hood etc being wider for starters. As soon as I can clear VOI11 from my card I'll be able to shop, but I also was to finish a very special restoration. You sure had a feast for the eyes booth Toddy a the hotel and track, ooh.

You must be registered for see images attach

[media]http://will-belcher.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/IMG_9886.jpg[/media]

V

Venomiss

Great video Nadine and glad the rides went well despite the weather!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave