SRT Coupe On MotorWeek

jimmy8541

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor week stated that the coup ran 12.4 in the 1/4 is this right? Seems a little week. It also said the 0-60 was well over 4 sec, seems slow?

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The shots of the coupe showed lots of wheel spin.

Those times are slower than a Gen II and a SRT-10 ... something smells!

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Motor Week is not known as the end all be all of testers. Perhaps the driver had little experience. Good time for the C6 'cause traction control masked poor driver control?? Who knows. Not very impressive at any rate.

OP
OP
J

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always thought of MotorWeek as a little less anti Viper than most of the other magazines but still I noticed the wheel spin as well and thought surely that wasn't the best.

OP
OP
J

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've put it into a windows media file but can only shrink to 61Mb not sure if I can get it smaller or where to host it? Any input is welcome.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've put it into a windows media file but can only shrink to 61Mb not sure if I can get it smaller or where to host it? Any input is welcome.

Unfortunately, that would be copyright infringement. I think there some rule here about not discussing illegal activities.

...now who else is up for street racing on crowded freeways?! :nana: :nana: :nana:

(sarcasm is in the eye of the beholder) :D

viperva

Enthusiast
Reaction score

did you ever find a place to host the file?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960