SRT COUPE??

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sans an SRT coupe on the short to intermediate term horizon, I will need to scratch my itch elsewhere!

PatrickG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
can someone please "translate"? I do NOT understand what "ACR Joe" said :)

(english is NOT my nativ language) :eek:

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
king, i hear you have kidney stones! how are those coming? you pass any yet. as far as a coupe, i sure hope the rumor is true, that will be about the time i will be looking for an additional viper....

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't see a production ready Coupe in 2005. If lucky, maybe 2006 or 2007, but right now the study has just started so no funding has not even been arranged. I think 2005 would be a good bet to SEE what a pre-production version might look like?

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...hearing a 2006 model in spring 05 - only two years out. Since the CC is already being made, my guess is that this date is achieveable.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so no funding has not even been arranged.

Hmm, the double negative is suggestive of deception on the part of Fergy, methinks this was a subtle message to say that funding has been arranged!

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RedSnakeGTS: I would suggest you spend more time on that jump shot and less time on the internet cracking jokes!
You must be registered for see images
Because in May, you won't be laughing my friend.
You must be registered for see images

Anthony: How you understood what ACR Joe said is beyond me. You've got talent. :D But I agree 100% with Joe.

And what was that guy on the other board talking about then? He sounded as if he had some inside information on the Coupe coming out in 2005! :mad:

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I certainly hope your right Chuck! It feels like I've been waiting forever (seeing as how 3 years back I thought the current SRT-10 was supposed to actually be what turned out to be the CC). I can't wait for the Coupe. And I bet the sales #'s will be insane if they do it right.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote
And what was that guy on the other board talking about then? He sounded as if he had some inside information on the Coupe coming out in 2005! :mad:

[/QUOTE]

king, you havent read much of what that guy has said have you?

OP
OP
K

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quote

king, you havent read much of what that guy has said have you?

[/QUOTE]

Not really. I was just caught up in possibility of the 2005 Coupe hitting the street.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard from owners that have talked to Dodge execs that they wre definite not to produce a coupe. But that could just be a sales pich to sell the SRT-10s.
but if this coupe is produced, I wonder what the call name will be...SGTS-10, SSC-10 (SC for Street Coupe), etc... (just a curious mind)

TZL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd say all depends how quickly 2004 SRT-10's sell out, once the sales start slowing, expect to see a coupe....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4