SRT DELIVERY

mbviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACCORDING TO DODGE MY BLACK SRT VIN ...245 IS ALREADY BUILT AND IN INSPECTION.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG BEFORE THEY GET TO THE DEALER??

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it when you see it. There is a very high FBM* factor with all the dates & build status being passed around right now. Because this is the first year of production for a new design and lots of new fab tools and practices, there are many kinks to work out. As much as I want my red SRT/10, I am willing to wait for CAAP to make it right the first time.

*FBM- Flying Butt Monkeys

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom Friend:
*FBM- Flying Butt Monkeys
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laugh.gif

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine was built Sept 6, 02 and has been in "I" Status for a couple of months...I did get to visit it while I was there a couple of weeks ago(found it sitting there)...the day I was there the first black SRT Vipers were on the line, but none had any body panels on them yet....the cars are absolutely beautiful....YOU WILL BE HAPPY !!!

Sam Fischer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This may be old information but my dealer said all deliveries are in December now for sure. I say fine, who would want it now anyway if you save luxury tax $800 big ones minimum! OK I lived in California once and Fla. they might !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96