SRT good car,but keep your eyesOPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: my viper is top quality carsome owers arer not so much easily discrabable

Chuck I am bringing my car in Friday to adjust my Corsa exhaust... Dont get any funny ideas like the one above.

On another note, there are several inaccuracies and ridiculous statments in this thread including the comment by Ricky that the girl is "too fat".

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: my viper is top quality carsome owers arer not so much easily discrabab

this is not your country ,you just landed here before i did.Do some research and then wil be we at the same level.we can acoomplish a lot if we learn to be civilise and use our strentgs and disabilities to gain force and overcome our selfiSnesh and prejudism,LETS go back to THE SRT it is simple field and nobody has to endure our diareements.
if piston 1 is @ 20dregrees before tdc intaking wherE IS #6 AND WHAT IS IT DOING?

Vivora, First of all, you need to apologies to Chad for misinterpreting his offer to work for you in a Viper/Tuner capacity. If you do not understand that, have a translator read over these post to you until you do.

As far as this not being our country. My Mothers parents are German and my Fathers Finish, they learned English and became American citizens. We all started out from a different nationality or nation but became the United States and your either with us or against us. There is not a gray area. IMO

And yes, those pipes sticking out of the SRT/10 look like amateur hour. IMO

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Patrick99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Actually it is OUR country. If it was up to me your a$$ would have already been deported a long time ago. Use spell check for crying out loud. Any 2nd grader can spell and speak better english. :bonker:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is beyond the help of spell check.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck I am bringing my car in Friday to adjust my Corsa exhaust... Dont get any funny ideas like the one above.

On another note, there are several inaccuracies and ridiculous statments in this thread including the comment by Ricky that the girl is "too fat".

how is it a ridiculous statement when I say the girl is too fat. its true shes fat! its a public forum that gets public opinions so if your going to post a picture of a fat chick on a public forum someones going to say something!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: URGENT

Hi Carlos. Are you the same Carlos Otoya that joined the Rivanna Rifle & Pistol Club in May of 2001? If so, langauge issues aside, I think that you need to become more familiar with the applicable federal criminal statutes on threatening behavior posted on a public website addressed to a specific person or persons. More than one of your posts may be in conflict with these behavioral limitations. Now you can get angry at this post or you can read it carefully and realize that you have allowed yourself to act in a manner which is completely inappropriate regardless of the cause. Like Larry, I am very concerned about your behavior and request that, at a minimum, the Forum Administrator look into this matter. If you were serious about your threat, you should not only be banned from this site but reported to the appropriate federal authorities for further investigative action. Someone with the type of temper you have shown should not be in the possession of firearms.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...........where I dont have so many enemies here,just remember in a long road there is always time to get even.I will i got the means,,,,

I don't have any problem understanding the meaning of this statement. I hope that you really don't mean what you wrote. :nono: You do understand that this has been documented forever in e-space?

You really do have a mean streak don't you?

Am I the only one that thinks you should be banned for life?
Larry

Whether they be directed at me or anyone else, I am sick and tired of hearing threats from this guy! He's a guest in the USA who wont even learn to speak the English language, but yet he comes on here and makes random threats in broken English? Where are the mods at? Ban this loser before he really does track down someone's home address and "gets even" for what he takes as insults when people were just trying to be nice.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Guys, see how I was right? He took it as a condescending, demeaning comment even if Chad truly DID NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY.

Ok, so it was a misunderstanding... but like Bob said, if you were serious you should be banned from this site.

Even if we had a clansmen here we just ask the moderator to delete any offensive posts, we do NOT threaten physical harm to anyone, this is not the wild west.

capisce, Carlos?

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not my country heh? :evilmad: Sir, care to elaborate a little there? I may only be a teenager, but I'll be damned if anyone that cant FRIKIN speak our language comes in and tells me this is not my country.... Why you take a little trip back 62 years ago today(If you know what day that is)
and ask some of those guys (including MANY family members of mine) if this is not their country. You come onto this board and expect everyone to conform to this little world of yours and it's not gonna happen. :evilmad: :evilmad: :evilmad:

Like the flag??? Best one in the world and I honestly dont care what you have to say about that. MY country..... :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :headbang:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I offered to be a translator. There is NOTHING condescending or demeaning about that. If I was in his home country I wouldnt be offended if anyone offered to translate for me! I would appreciate the offer. If he took it as offensive, maybe he needs to spend more time studying the English language and the meanings of words before he jumps to conclusions and starts making threats.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ricky dont get upset. Just as your comment was an opinion, so was mine. We obviously have different taste in women. I guess I like them fat.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i agrre with bob. this clown needs to leave. threats like the ones he has made are completely unacceptable and i believe i have seen this now in every thread he has been a part of. for some reason i cant find the rules and regs, but if memory serves me correctly, it is NOT allowed. i STRONGLY suggest that EVERYONE hit the "notify moderator" icon to alert the mods as i have done in this case. (located at the bottom of each reply section).

<< Ban this loser before he really does track down someone's home address and "gets even" for what he takes as insults when people were just trying to be nice. >>

and i agree with chad 100% on this one. if i was still working at cat, esp in VA, i would be living in daily fear of this guy.

you guys keep mentioning his english and writing skills. i used to work at cat doing Pro-E, MFG Engr and CNC Programming. i was required to write "things" all the time. how cat tolerates this is beyond me. afterall, he IS writing in THIS COUNTRY for a MAJOR manufacturer.

it would ALMOST make sense if the writer was located in another country.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think Vivora knows what Chad said or what he said himself.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

here:

2. Personal assaults, threats, promotion or suggestions of illegal activity, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any ethnicity or orientation will be deleted.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

8. Although not the intention of the VCA to limit the accessibility of this site to anyone, exceptionally vile behavior may warrant an immediate ban vote.

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ok, forgot to notify everyone that I just stepped off my soap box :) sorry guys. He just really pissed me off in that earlier post.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont know about you guys, but i consider threats of revenge and a possible death threat vile.

8. Although not the intention of the VCA to limit the accessibility of this site to anyone, exceptionally vile behavior may warrant an immediate ban vote.

all in favor.

AYE.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didnt know you could vote someone off

i dont know if we can do it either sween, but i would like to show the mods our disgust and hopefully the majority rules. couldnt hurt IMO.

if he is allowed to stay on after reading this thread, there had better be a darn good reason. we dont need this [******] here.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think Vivora knows what Chad said or what he said himself.
this may be the case andrew. but i think questions should be asked and the air cleared before potentially "illegal" threats are made. (threats like those should never be made in the first place. PERIOD.)

those were completely unnecessary and WAY OUT OF LINE by vivora IMO.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<< how is it a ridiculous statement when I say the girl is too fat. its true shes fat! >>

ricky - do you really think she is too FAT? :crazy:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.