srt hood stripes for gen v

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
for anyone wanting the srt fang rally stripes for the srt in vinyl, they are now available from auto trim desighns, mike made these exactly like the oem ,as they were traced from a real one- im putting some on my black t/a and want to pull them off if needed due to car did not come with them. these people had these available in three days after me asking for them. first class, jon b is the one that told me to call them.

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya ill post some, im going to have a pro do it that does it everyday, less stressful

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
for anyone wanting the srt fang rally stripes for the srt in vinyl, they are now available from auto trim designs, mike made these exactly like the oem ,as they were traced from a real one- im putting some on my black t/a and want to pull them off if needed due to car did not come with them. these people had these available in three days after me asking for them. first class, jon b is the one that told me to call them.

Glad I could help.... Even if I do HATE YOU for owning an Orange TA......We are a distributor for Auto Trim Designs, but this is one of those 'personalization' things that I don't need to insert myself into every deal to make a buck. Mike will treat you right....

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. I got a black ta. But maybe ill buy a orange one too. Thx jon for hooking me up with top notch people

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456