SRT Track experience

Hissses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I went to the one at California Speedway and would highly recomend it!
We had a blast and can't wait to do it again. The ride in the ME412 was incredible!

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the ME412 may not be at anymore SRT events. DC discovered in California that the car did not do well with repetitive driving and the brakes and engine took a hit. There is no AC in the car and according to Fiona, the car got quite hot. No ME412 in Vegas. It is kind of a mini autocross/race trial of the various SRT vehicles. Fun, low key, good driving advice.

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A friend has done this and said it was great. He thought they would be back in Daytona later in 05'. Lots of time driving all of the SRT lineup. Then he got in ride with an instructor that "drifts" and really lets the viper out of the bag....
He highly recommends it.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Talked to alot of our customers who have gone, and have not had a single negative response. Most said it was a riot, and one couple said they were going to buy another Viper so they could go again -- obviously joking, but indicative of how much fun everyone seems to be having. Kudos go to DC for this driver orientation program, as well as showcasing the entire line of SRT HotRods!