SRT10 cover

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a letter from Dodge informing me that the convertible top cover will be sent to my home soon. I bought a 04 and thought that it had to be on the sticker or you didn't get one. My dealer told me this as well as Jon B . I bought one from Jon so I guess it will be for sale. I take this to mean all 04's come with it.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a letter from Dodge informing me that the convertible top cover will be sent to my home soon. I bought a 04 and thought that it had to be on the sticker or you didn't get one. My dealer told me this as well as Jon B . I bought one from Jon so I guess it will be for sale. I take this to mean all 04's come with it.

Cool!

I'll be checking my mailbox.

Kai

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool!

I'll be checking my mailbox.

Kai

Came home and the letter from Dodge was in today's mail, along with a cool book about the development of the SRT-10.

OP
OP
B

BIRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob I'm sure we can work something out , as I was going to order aWindstream anyway.

2004 SRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my Viper on 12/20/03. Did you buy yours before or after this date? I asking to see if I should have received a letter by now. Of course I heard of the most recent recall through this forum and have yet to hear from the dealership on the recall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang