SRTs are multiplying

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it is testimony to the new SRT and its driver/daily use abilities that their popularity is on the rise. In a community of 50,000 we now have 3 SRTs :2tu: . I have always been the local fanatic but the numbers are increasing. :D

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right on DOC BOB! :2tu: Having a true convertible top makes a big difference. The soft top on my RT/10 was a pain in the a$$ to take off and put on.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Many Gen1 and Gen 2 are finally understanding how great the SRT is.It should continue in even greater #'s.Most gen 1+2 owners who have actually driven an SRT,will make the move.

djemcee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think this will become a regular production type car like a vette.

Hope not.

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since only 1500+/- cars are made a year, I doubt it but I think more people will drive them more regularly.

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove the SRT at the Skip Barber Norcal Viper class day.
Terrific car, and more accomplished and civilized than my 96 RT/10.

However, on my way home from the track, the personality and more outlandish looks of my black and silver 96 brought more smiles to my face, and to the drivers around me, than I think the more pedistrian/Corvette looking SRT does.

I think the SRT is a better car, and a more user friendly car, but it loses the look and the personality, IMHO.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed. After taking the Skip Barber class, I felt the SRT was a better driver from brakes to seats, but I'll never stop loving the uniqueness of the GTS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi