SRTs Delivered by Northwest Dodge in Houston?

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Houston Owners,

Has anyone received their SRT/10 from Northwest Dodge? I ordered mine kind of late, but I was wondering if they have received any so far. If you hear of one being delivered, please let me know as I would like to stop by and take a look. Any color will do, but Black would be even better.

John Myrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a black SRT-10 in Sugar Land. Got it last Friday. Dyno'd on Monday. 445 rwhp and 483 rwtq (SAE corrected). Plan to bring the car to Otto's BBQ off 59 at the Fountains in Stafford Saturday night to show others.

OP
OP
B

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I might just pull the cover off my 2000 and meet you at Otto's. When did you order yours? Did you have any problems with the delivery, price, etc. at NW?

I was not sure at first with all of the mis-information and some of the early photos, so I waited to almost the deadline. Now, it looks like I am going to bite on the new one. My change of heart is mostly in response to all of the great pictures and commentary of Chris Marshall. (AKA Y2KGTS)

John Myrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered my car on January 18, 2001. No problems with Northwest Dodge. Everything was exactly as agreed to previously. Only suprise was how fast they got the floor mats, trunk carpet kit, and the real license plates. I got those in less than a week.

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

I saw your new snake, but Otto's was a little too crowded to figure out just who you were...I wasn't going to ask each and every person...is that yours? Next time, maybe a Viper hat, jacket or something...

Oh well, maybe we can touch base on another Saturday.

Congrats!

Matt

OP
OP
B

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
John,

With the murky weather we had tonight, I opted to leave my car at home. I will try to catch you another time. Thanks again for the offer and the update on Northwest Dodge.

I will be sure to order my trunk kit and floor mats before I pick up the car. (For almost 80K, you would think they would just throw them in...)
shake.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery