SRTs on new lift

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. I'm waiting to have my lift installed. Should be about the middle of april!! Can't wait!!

G

Gotvenom 08

Nice lift.I have the same.

I extended my ramps a bit because of scraping on the front of the car when driving on and off.I did lower my car a bit, so I had no choice in the matter.

I inquired about buying the extended ramps from my dealer and the price was some where around $900.00 So I just welded extension material to the end of it, and braced it with gussets on the bottom.

Do you have any clearance issues with yours?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, nice work. What did you go with on the floor coating? I have a question on the Rotary lift, does the control pump/canister have to go on that leg, or can it be moved to other legs during setup?

Also like the Cadillac, my wife has an '08 CTS and it has been a great car so far (20K miles).

OP
OP
viperdrummer

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, nice work. What did you go with on the floor coating? I have a question on the Rotary lift, does the control pump/canister have to go on that leg, or can it be moved to other legs during setup?

Also like the Cadillac, my wife has an '08 CTS and it has been a great car so far (20K miles).

Caddy is the 09 CTS-V with the Vette ZR-1 motor--traded an M5 and haven't looked back.

Flooring was done by Premier Garage. I have been looking at flooring for yrs but never satisfied with paint, tiles or do it yourself. My brother got this floor 2 years ago and still looks new so I went with it. It took them 3 days to do--prep is important,

They shifted the motor for me so I guess the answer is yes. It was supposed to go on left , front pole which would have been fine if I put it on other side of garage.

jimchris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did you order from? I'm ordering a lift on Monday, and that lift is one I'm considering. I need one long and wide to get a quad cab dually on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang