SSG/black stripe in east Texas

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here i am in small town east Texas only to find nearby a SSG with black stripes....H rims, 2 tone gray interior,light arc bezel.. i must say this color combination looked ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR

the car is listed on ebay , salesman Monty Vaughn was very viper knowledgeable almost to the point of being an enthusiast.... he ordered the car with the help of a vca member i believe...anyways the car looked spectacular

g21.JPG

g7.JPG

g31.JPG

g5.JPG

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I have only I have the all black interior. Pictures do not do this color combo justice. It is AWESOME and gets A LOT of positive attention from the public! Almost every time I take the car out, I get a least one thumbs up or better!

Flash

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awsoem color combo,the h wheels look great on it.surprised that theres ssg cars still for sale at dealers.

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a solid SSG w black interior, graphite bezel and H wheels here in Houston at Northwest Dodge. I was there to pick up a part for mine and the salesperson wanted to work the numbers up for me.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree! We had an SSG and another 19 Vipers at our Autocross weekend in the Okanagan Valley.

I also prefer my Sapphire Blue, but it's probably because I'm biased. Gord Roberts won with a 47.40 time. (Red gen 3)

Also had a Black '08 coupe and an '08 Paxton sc'd (687rwhp) Red/white SRT10 in Kelowna

Ted

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree! We had an SSG and another 19 Vipers at our Autocross weekend in the Okanagan Valley.

I also prefer my Sapphire Blue, but it's probably because I'm biased. Gord Roberts won with a 47.40 time. (Red gen 3)

Also had a Black '08 coupe and an '08 Paxton sc'd (687rwhp) Red/white SRT10 in Kelowna

Ted

An 08 with a paxton only putting down 687 rwhp? That seems real low, most 03-06s with paxton put down about 650 rwhp... Does the current paxton fit and work with the 08? I doubt they have produced an all new one for the 08 already. I mean the k&n intake doesnt even fit the 08 I belive let alone the paxton...

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An 08 with a paxton only putting down 687 rwhp? That seems real low, most 03-06s with paxton put down about 650 rwhp... Does the current paxton fit and work with the 08? I doubt they have produced an all new one for the 08 already. I mean the k&n intake doesnt even fit the 08 I belive let alone the paxton...

Probably a gen 3 with an 08 hood. I spoke to Paxton in the last couple weeks and they haven't started any R&D for the 08's as of yet.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably a gen 3 with an 08 hood. I spoke to Paxton in the last couple weeks and they haven't started any R&D for the 08's as of yet.

Most of the Paxtons I've seen are 606 - 650rwhp. Last weekend there was a Gen 2 that made 698rwhp on Nitrous I believe. The owner said DC Performance built and tuned this vert. Talk to them about what they did. What year is it?

You must be registered for see images

Ted