STRYKER RED GTS with Black Stripes Available

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If anybody out there is looking for a STRYKER RED GTS with Black Stripes I know where there is one. It's fully loaded with Track Pack, Sidewinder Matte Wheels, High Performance Audio, Black GTS Laguna Interior Package.....
It was offered to me 'cause I've been telling you all how much I hope to get my hands on one of these gorgeous creatures! but alas I'm still hoping to get my order filled from my Canadian dealer (where my substantial deposit is!!)......and in any case since the warranty isn't honoured on this side of the border I wouldn't be interested anyways.
So if anybody is interested just pm me and I'll put you in touch with the seller.

Really ***** that there are cars out there (in the US) that don't have enthusiastic buyers....and up here in Canada we're dying to get our hands on them!!!!!!!!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's bizarre that they are making one with black stripes. I don't personally like the idea, I think the color stands on it's own and doesn't benefit from stripes. Sounds like a cool car though.

I sure don't understand why they haven't got your order firmed up. I'll talk with the guys on Tuesday eve at our VCA meeting, to see if anyone can help get you an answer on your order status.

Good luck, hope you end up with a fully warranted Canadian Stryker!

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your wanting to help Todd ...I appreciate it but I think it's out of my (our) hands and it's just gonna unfold as it unfolds.

As far as THIS car goes..I said the same thing about no stripes on the STRYKER RED and yet it has been ordered that way with a VIN number assigned.

Stripes or no stripes....either way STILL a very cool car.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your wanting to help Todd ...I appreciate it but I think it's out of my (our) hands and it's just gonna unfold as it unfolds.

As far as THIS car goes..I said the same thing about no stripes on the STRYKER RED and yet it has been ordered that way with a VIN number assigned.

Stripes or no stripes....either way STILL a very cool car.

I think the 12th digit in the VIN will be a 5 if it is a Stryker car----is it a 5, or is it a 4? If it's a 4, I'd say it's Adrenaline...

Bill

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input Smog Dog.....the 12th letter is a "4"....the paint code is PRK and Stryker Red Tinted Pearl and then it says GTS Racing Stripes Black code M94.....
Anybody else have any input on the validity of this order?! It IS possible there is some sort of error in the order.
(Of course..it would be a first for Chrysler....but it could happen LOL.)

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last 6 digits of my Stryker Red VIN are 500216, and I'm confident it's a legitimate Stryker Red car.

Maurice and my dealer will both be at the Norcal VCA dinner. If anyone could help, it's them. Let me know if you want me to try, Maureen.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The 5 doesnt always mean Stryker Red. There are some DV4's w/ Stryker red color designattions.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Just a bit of clarification...there seems to be some confusion as to whether the 12th digit should be a 4 or a 5! I've also been told that there is no number in the VIN that indicates colour. At this point I hear so many different opinions on EVERYTHING.... so who knows?!
All I know is if this car was in Canada..I'd be checking it out.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$19,600 paint job on that viper 0_o

That's actually not the price of the paint job. That's the premium that you pay over the cost of the paint that's baked into the base price:dunno: But hey if you got the money and that's what you want than what the hell:dunno:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All 2008 started with 200, 2009 with 500 and 2010 with 100, that is the begining of the Serial Number. Nothing to do with color.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Everything's relative.
$19600 to one person is a huge amount...and to somebody else it's a drop in the bucket.

Compare Ralph Cramden to Bill Gates!!

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about the Adrenaline Red GTS Dealer/demo cars? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2013...9913381?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item19d8b4da25

And Grnbgon, go to Ebay and check out the VIN's on the 2013 Vipers

This kills me. Seeing so many dealers sell over sticker. I really hope people looking for the car find their way to this site. Just seems so stupid. If the dealer can get it, great as I believe in capitalism. However, treat your customers short term and they will treat you short term. I can't help the feeling that when I see a dealer do this, I feel like they aren't real car guys or even care about the Viper. These are the kind of dealers Ralph was trying to **** out, but instead they paid their money to him and will rip someone off.

It is going to take a little more micromanagement to fix this situation Ralph. You don't need 430 Viper dealers if you want your customers to have a Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari experience. I visited with a dealer next to me just for kicks. Their sales guy knew very little about the car, was very self-righteous on the explanation of the $20k addendum, and the dealership still looks like a regular Dodge dealership with nothing special to offer. Rant over....

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is in all likelyhood an error, as both Prefix and SRT have said no Stryker Reds will have stripes. It may have been allowed by computer, but it is very doubtful this will occur as it is a processing problem .

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
This is in all likelyhood an error, as both Prefix and SRT have said no Stryker Reds will have stripes. It may have been allowed by computer, but it is very doubtful this will occur as it is a processing problem .

It seems they're having enough trouble just getting the STRYKER RED paint done...never mind adding to stripes to the mix. I think you're 100% right Bill. From what most people on this forum are saying..nobody really wants to cover up that gorgeous coat with stripes anyways..better it be an error.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imo if someone wants to pay 5k more for stripes why not let them have it with the Stryker

logan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone would like to see an invoice of the Stryker Red with Black Stripes GTS that I have coming into my dealership please send me your email address. The invoice will show that the gateline plant has already sequenced the unit for production.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950