St. Petes Beach FL Pictures

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a Pro Photographers Convention Jan 6-10th at Tradewinds Hotel so if anyone is in the neighborhood with their Viper and a good looking model you might get a few zillion pictures of your car. There will be at least 2 photographers there that have Vipers and use them for studio props. Our Vipers won't be at the show but feel free to stop by in case we have Viper withdrawls.
Tim

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the phone number and address?

You must be registered for see images

Cudaman :usa:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's #34 and why would you have to wash it? It's not like an off road Viper or anything is it?
Well, Chuckagon seems to be running off the track with ole 34 more than he is running on the track with her. The poor thing, :( :(

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope so, i'm not sure which ones.

It's hot here in Florida and there's girls in bathing suits all over the beach, just need a viper or 2 now to take some pictures. Then I can tell my wife that i'm just taking pictures of a Viper.
Tim

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, wish I had time! My girl loves to model and has actually modeled a few shows at that same Hotel where your at!

Gerald

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, wish I had time! My girl loves to model and has actually modeled a few shows at that same Hotel where your at!

Gerald

Why don't you shave your hairy back and show up yourself you **** ape! :D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's #34 and why would you have to wash it? It's not like an off road Viper or anything is it?
Well, Chuckagon seems to be running off the track with ole 34 more than he is running on the track with her. The poor thing, :( :(

Actually, it really isn't looking too bade since Macedo Motorsports gave it a courtesy detail. So now I have to find another tire wall.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody into Running (on foot) There is a race on 1/16/05 in St. Pete. I will be down for that. Hell no, I'm not running..... the wife is. I can tell you, it is being put on by TGI Fridays so I will be at the party :)

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys missed out. There were a couple of SI swimsuit models here but we had to pose them on a Neon. (not really)
A couple of the convention speakers mentioned that they hope to get a Corvette this year with all the money they are making. I couldn't resist the temptation of going up and giving them my photo business card with the Viper on it after they were done speaking. There were 3 of us photo guys out of 650 that have Vipers at the convention. It sure is hot here, I can't wait to get back to the freezing rain on Tuesday in KC.
Pictureman

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960