Stallone's new ride?

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great Job Bill and Mark- and thanks for refering us for his service. Thanks one nice vert.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool that Sly bought one. If Charlie Sheen buys one, I am going to drop mine off of the nearest bridge.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool that Sly bought one. If Charlie Sheen buys one, I am going to drop mine off of the nearest bridge.

I'm good with my life but if someone put a gun to my head and said I have to be one of these guys I don't think there's a bad choice:D

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I seem to recall that at least 2 of Charlie's cars actually jumped off the cliff by themselves! No need to toss your viper! Charlie is at least somewhat entertaining!:dunno:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone want to knock down the guy on top. He's made some great movies, starred in many more, looks great @ 62, and has inspired many others to stay in shape also. So now he's buying a great car to match. Who can argue and who can knock such accomplishments? I'd give up .... i don't know what ... to meet or even speak with the guy for five minutes ! Bill, you r a lucky guy to haved met him.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.......and i'll add fuel to the fire here, Arnold is in the same boat. Look at what that guy has accomplished ! I hear the two of them are friends, wonder if he and Arnold will be cruising around smoking their cigars ...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Appreciate your point, sun diego...BUT, I personally feel that this particular Viper is not the best Viper for wheel-to-wheel track use; one NEEDS a Viper Coupe, standard ACR, or ACR-X in my opinion...you know...a "******" !!! :)

OP
OP
G

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got to be a good caption for the finger pointing fellow?

.......and i'll add fuel to the fire here, Arnold is in the same boat. Look at what that guy has accomplished ! I hear the two of them are friends, wonder if he and Arnold will be cruising around smoking their cigars ...

Arnie needs to get back into shape to keep up with his buddy Sly.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drew, perhaps he will ship the car over to Germany to really enjoy the car on the autobahn or the N'ring ...?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty cool! I've heard this is not his only Viper (or at least not his first). Can anyone confirm this?