Stallone's new ride?

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He also has an incredible collection of Lambos. I have seen him driving around in his cars a few times. Not sure if he still lives there but he had a house in Las Vegas just across the street from Wayne Newton. I met him about 4-5 years ago, very nice but surprisingly short!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

[pointing] "I know you need the money, so just wash it wax it and bring it right back! No joy riding!"

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear VicTxV10,

Yes, I definitely knew it was going to Stallone, as we not only sold the beast , but Mark J. and crew did some major mods. Definitely a car guy , on the scale of Jay Leno.............Sly just wanted to talk cars and he worked directly with Woodhouse for us to get the Snake of his dreams.

Bill P

Reaction score
He was one of the most normal celebrity's I have ever worked with and I know Bill feels the same, down to earth and will take the time to talk with you about anything. ;)

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill! Cool to know he worked with you and Mark on the purchase/mods. It would be pretty easy for someone like him to just send over an agent to do all this. Also tells me he must keep up with the autoworld to know Woodhouse had ACR verts. He could have purchased an ACR or vert anywhere but only one place in the USA could he get both in one car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21