Starting the search for a 06 coupe.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay before everyone yells at me and calls me names I know this is far fetched, but have facts to prove its possible. I am in search for a 06 SRT coupe. Looking to spend around 40K. YES I KNOW! This is a crazy low number.

I have seen two coupes in the past three months sell for this, and one last summer went for 37,000. Crazy yes, but possible I hope!

Car must have a clear title, but I am not awful picky on history. The cleaner the better obviously, but would like to stay away from "major" prior accidents, and proof of any repairs would be that much better as well.

I don't mind higher miles as long as the price is reflected. Open minded to tasteful mods (no unicorns, rainbows, star wars, skinny tires, V8 swap...haha, etc.)

Color is obviously up in the air. Beggers can't be choosers I know. In order of personal preferance:

1-FE (OMG would love one)
2-Black
3-Yellow
4-Blue
5-SSG
6-Copperhead
6-Red

Okay, I am not picky on color, they are all GREAT!

Stripes? Sure I'll take a extra 10hp!

Wheels: I would prefer the 5 spoke styles like most on the FE's, and the H spoke. Anyone ol' wheel will do though.

Another FYI I would love a 08 coupe.... but I know that isn't going to happen.... well unless there is a 100K miler out there!! Or a 07, yeah good deals on those I heard....

Any and all help is greatly apprecieated as usual.

Please keep the Nay-saying to your self please!

-Tim

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear it! If you don't mind me asking, how much? PM if you don't want to share here. Just trying to get some info. Maybe millage/shape etc.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc