Sticker removal from sun visor

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find the post that I read before regarding the removal of the stickers on the sun visor. Do they peel off completely? I have the Canadian sticker (French & English) pasted on top of the US sticker but don't want to make a mess if they don't peel off cleanly - any comments will be appreciated.

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I removed mine with no problem. Just remember to pull SLOWLY . I have a 2002 Porsche twin turbo and those were a pain in the A$$ to take off. I did use denatured alcohol to remove those with no problem. You can buy this at any Home Depot or Loews in the paint department.

Good Luck,
ROB :usa:

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I peeled both mine off after reading the first post. I used a product called 'goo-be-gone' to remove the residue. Smells good too.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine off as well. To aid removal I heated up the sticker with an iron on medium with a towel between. Came off with no problem and no adhesive residue.

kenvw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I took mine off, but with much care. These stickers were very well adhered and I would use some solvent to help the process.

CNTW84U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy fix, just exchange the left and right side.
A five minute fix! Then you still have the sticker on the top side in case
you decide to sell.
Bob

OP
OP
K

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HELP!! Peeled the stickers off but I can see the outline of the sticker and also it is a different shade of black where the stickers were. I used a cleaner and don't think there is any residue left but there was black on the sticker, did I peel part of the visor off? Anyone else have this problem?? F-ing Stickers!!

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Replaced visors with 95 RT`10 visors. Thinner better quality but expensive aprox. $200 from dealer only 30 sets left in inventory. :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad