Stripes

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy,

Just got my 94 Red RT/10 and ordered one of Jeff's 3 piece tops. The car has a nice vinyl striping job on it that I'll have to match on the new top. Any recommendation on where to get this done in eastern PA?

Thanks,
Victor

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow just on the top?

I bet you could do that yourself, the vinyl tape is easy to find.

OP
OP
V

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, just on the top ... it comes down to could and should.

I certainly could do it ... the top is probably far enough away that I don't have to line up exactly, and it is probably only about 3 feet total distance, but I've got a total of 6 stripes (2 wides - each wide is bordered by a pinstripe on either side), plus there is the separate roof panels to deal with which will probably cause a seam in each of the wide strips.

I'll make the final determination when I see where the seams will fall, but odds are that I'll look for someone to do it

V

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh with the pinstripes, I probably wouldn't do it myself, good luck on it!

I just did mine 2 wks ago and decided to paint them. Post a pic when you get it done.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh with the pinstripes, I probably wouldn't do it myself, good luck on it!

I just did mine 2 wks ago and decided to paint them. Post a pic when you get it done.

Leslie, if I could get a deal like you did on your stripes, I would have mine done like a zebra:D. Yours look great by the way.:2tu:

Victor, I will check with a couple of folks tomorrow in your area to see who they recommend. I know of two folks in my area, but it would be nice to have someone a little closer. I will let you know what I can find out

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, if I could get a deal like you did on your stripes, I would have mine done like a zebra:D. Yours look great by the way.:2tu:

Victor, I will check with a couple of folks tomorrow in your area to see who they recommend. I know of two folks in my area, but it would be nice to have someone a little closer. I will let you know what I can find out

wellll thank you:notworthy:

Letters Unlimited in IL is a good place to order tape btw

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang