Studied the GEN V hard and I know how SRT Fuxxked up

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:idea:Absoutely obvious. No brainer. Curly,Larry and Moe would have figured it out. The missing option is FITTED LUGGAGE. Yes FITTED LUGGAGE matching the interior colors. My wife and I are about 1/2 hour short of burning the car or killing each other trying to figure out what we can stick where. And yes some of our stuff is fitted into plastic supermarket bags which we intend to sneak in through a back door after we check in to the hotel. All will be better when we get underway? See you there. GTS Bruce

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need some good discussion threads ASAP we're running low lol!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to go shopping there. Buy what we need for the week, wear it once, then return it on the way home. Lots of room now in the trunk for my clubs and cleaning supplies.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hell, with a GTS you have a decent amount of room. Try packing in a RT-10 or SRT vert! Just my helmet bag takes up a decent amount of available space. Before I started trailering the car to the track, there was no way I could take a passenger. Helmet, Hans, basic tools, extra oil, brake fluid, air tank, etc took up every bit of room I had. My fold out chairs and clothes had to go in the passenger seat.

Jay M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '68 corvette really taught me how to pack light. It makes the Viper look like a family car.

I like the idea of fitted luggage, but then I looked at myself and realized there there is no reason what I wear can't be wadded up and stuffed into a duffle bag.

But now there there is an Italia influence, maybe there might be a market for some nice leather luggage. In the older cars, fitted and matching luggage would be rubber, cheap vinyl, plastic.

~Jay

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just watched an episode of 'Dragons Den' on canadian tv the other night.Two guys showed their idea, replacing the duffel bag with a comparmentilized type, allowing clothing to be put in nicely and tidy. Immediately, all the investors jumped on the idea offering the guys huge $$$ to partner with. They figured huge money to be made selling it on the shopping channel.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At an earlier VOI the goodie bag included a well sized rolling bag that fit right into the depression on a GTS and also fit great into a RT/10 trunk. Many used it to carry home all the other goodies they gave out that year.

For VOI attendees, helmets fit great on the parcel shelf behind the seats on coupes, and for verts, you can store additional stuff in the fabric well where the top usually folds into. (Don't forget to remove them before putting the top down)

Additional storage for clothes in bags can be found behind the seat backs.

People shipping their cars back home can really stuff their interiors full, using front seats and footwells, then just walk on the plane with no bags at all : >)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets