SUNDAY BRAKFAST CRUISE..WHO'S IN!

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SUNDAY BRAKFAST CRUISE..WHO\'S IN!

I figured we are all tired of ******* so lets give it a rest for the time being and have a nice breakfast cruise early..whos in and Ill take suggestions for where?

Adam

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: SUNDAY BRAKFAST CRUISE..WHO\'S IN!

i love ihop...chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry sirup..but whatever is kewl by me...

BTW where do you find these places scott?

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will probably have her together tomorrow. If the roads dry out before Sunday, I might be able to tune her in time. So I'm a definite maybe.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i love ihop...chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry sirup..but whatever is kewl by me...

WELL THE KIDS HAVE SPOKEN..CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKES! :nana:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's my job to find obscure junk food destinations.

BTW, we also could head out early to Maureen's and get pancakes. Nice drive the length of the Northern State (a bit short but nice). We'd have to deal with the wait, but heck, standing around in parking lots is what we do best! :D :2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys you can drive 705 miles and meet me at the ******* BARREL in SC just give me the time my hotel is two minutes away. After all we are family. :2tu: Adrian

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would meet up in CT also.......Please advise...Thanks. :headbang:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I was just informed I must have palm Sunday with the inlaws and I can go out with the Viper family next weekend

Russ

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was just informed I must have palm Sunday with the inlaws and I can go out with the Viper family next weekend

Russ

Isn't Next weekend just as important???? Easter Sunday? :confused:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, I and a few other are going to Maureen's early. We're meeting at 7 A:M and leaving at 7:15 in the LIE Rest Stop between exits 51 and 52. That what we're doing if any of you guys want to tag along.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon, I and a few other are going to Maureen's early. We're meeting at 7 A:M and leaving at 7:15 in the LIE Rest Stop between exits 51 and 52. That what we're doing if any of you guys want to tag along.

Listen here Charlie..Tag along? Ill smack you so silly your car will turn silver..OH [******] YOUR CAR IS ALREADY SILVER!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Listen here Charlie..Tag along? Ill smack you so silly your car will turn silver..OH [******] YOUR CAR IS ALREADY SILVER!

Okay, didn't expect you to take it in such an inferior way.
I'll rephrase:
I am cordially asking everyone please jump the ******* in on the happy band wagon so we can all be together and check out Maureen's clevage by 8:45. I hope I didn't offend anyone in the response. Hope to see you tommorrow.
P.S. Don't make me let the factory air out of those tires and watch the car depreciate. It's very hard to re-collect once its in the atmosphere.
7328band66.jpg

Also another good reason to meet us. I have some polish for you n/c.

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll rephrase:
I am cordially asking everyone please jump the ******* in on the happy band wagon so we can all be together and check out Maureen's clevage by 8:45. I hope I didn't offend anyone in the response. Hope to see you tommorrow.
P.S. Don't make me let the factory air out of those tires and watch the car depreciate. It's very hard to re-collect once its in the atmosphere.

Now how can I refuse that Charlie... I got the first round of BACON!

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

In regards to next weekend umm yea Easter Sunday is a biggy for the kids ,I will see ya all soon and Happy Holidays to all

Russ

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Charlie you are the PhotoChop king...too fukkking funny! :2tu:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll rephrase:
7328band66.jpg

Wish I had this kind of time on my hands...Seriously...I envy you. No joke. I mean it. :headbang:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can't make it, I'll be out at Captree early but I have to leave early. My GF has three family parties. :bonker:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We'll be down at Captree probably about 9:00 or so.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll rephrase:

Umm Charlie.. might I make the suggestion that you forgot something or better yet someone in that picture ;) ? I don't see the famous spirit of Les anywhere, lol :p

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

7:00 am comes early
8486Gather-med.jpg

8486Gather1-med.jpg

8486Group-med.jpg

Fun morning, great food!