Supercar Club of China

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if china drivers can handles these beast, the way they drive there , they tailgate, they cut off each other ,they make unsafe lane changes ,they have no respect for others, can you imagine 600+hp the last time I was in china they drove 30year old pickle wagons.

Leojmcca

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope they weren't driving over ancient Ming Dynasty ruins with those super cars.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I was in China was 2009. I was surprised at how many BMWs and porsces were on the road. I hear they dish out close to 100% import tax.

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

When the Supercar Club of China get together, it’s not your ordinary car club. This is apparent in this picture, taken from a meeting in the fall of 2011.

Each car in the front row is valued at more than $1,000,000. As you move further back in the shot, there is even more expense.

:drive:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the wild west over there for sure. More millionaires minted every day than anywhere else on the planet. In the "planned" cities (not old cities like Beijing) there're plenty of big-a$$ roads - 7 lanes each direction with not so many cars on 'em .....yet. It'd be fun to take an Enzo out there late one night......