Surely someone knows the colors, options, est prod for 03'?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Surely someone knows the colors, options, est prod for 03\'?

Hello;

I question some info I was given about the 03's. Some folks are saying that the 03' will start production as early as 11-01, with deliveries starting late spring 02'. TRUE or FALSE?

I am a Viper owner, and have my name on a list for an 03'. I will have to be thinking about trading my 01' RT in the near future if the first 03's will in fact go to current Viper owners (I think that is pretty cool by Viper). Is it true that current owners get the first cars?

A Viper is alot of money in almost anyones book, and I pay cash. Without a accurately forcasted MSRP and some color choices, it makes me wonder what to do. Do you just take what you get? Do you think our Vipers will have good trade value toward the 03'?

These are pretty important questions to a two time Viper owner like myself. I love my Viper, but I can't wait for that easy to operate convertible top on the 03'.

Do any of you have any accurate color, option, or delivery estimates you would share? I am not the only person who is wondering about these things. Don't a few of you on a list somewhere need to have some more real facts to go on?

Thanks,

Jim Wallace

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: Surely someone knows the colors, options, est prod for 03\'?

Jim, buddy.....WHAT PART OF "FALSE" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Since your earlier thread today the answers have not changed!

RED is a guarantee. The rest is just possibility/

It may or may not be true that Viper Owners get first pick. I sure hope so! The Dealer's Assn will have a LOT to say about that, but recent changes at D-C make that prospect a 60-40% yes in my opinion. VCA membership has been rumored to play a role as well!

Regarding MSRP: Make your deposit contract based on "X $ below MSRP , or X$ above, or AT MSRP at time of publication." And be sure to specify which allocation from the dealer you will receive! ie, their 1st, 5th, or 51st! Also read thread: "03 Viper looking For Info" posted today.

Your GTS will likely hold its value since it is truly going to be an "Endangered Species of Snake" (Its "threatened" already!)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness