T/A IN

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think these cars actually mach last vin # anybody can insure this? so you may be # 91

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do match. You are lucky 91 which is a great number since it is the same number as one of the competition Vipers. Welcome to the Time Attack Pack!!!

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Mike. You bought the only orange TA available for sale in Ontario, 1 of 5 built for all of Canada, and I'd have bought it if you hadn't. No white Or black, but I was very lucky to get SRT to allocate a black TA to Canada. I hope to meet you and see your car one day. Bruce

VRYALT3R3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the TA, OP!

Congrats Mike. You bought the only orange TA available for sale in Ontario, 1 of 5 built for all of Canada, and I'd have bought it if you hadn't. No white Or black, but I was very lucky to get SRT to allocate a black TA to Canada. I hope to meet you and see your car one day. Bruce

It is not the only Orange TA in Ontario ;) I know of another but it isn't for sale.

OP
OP
Mike Adams

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the car last night, and door sills are a painted, they will get scratched. My 2008 I found sill plates.

I found some at the viperstore internet but never heard of company before.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody remove the drink holder to see if anything is under there? like laguna seca outline?

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mike , Jorgensen keeps those sills in stock , they are MoPar and they are quite reasonable -- same ones that go on the GTS. His number is 1-800-889-1893.

Congrats on number 91 -- so cool SRT matched the number with the Vin!!

1BADGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Finally in just need to wait for Snow to leave
Mike its Joe .Find your way down here to Englishtown (like we did in the old days )Call me and i will get it magazine tested in the spring before its too hot

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I love that I haven't seen a single negative post regarding T/A anywhere. What a GREAT vehicle at just the right time when many Gen 5 posts were not flattering. Congrats to all T/A owners - would love one myself... Thought orange, but the black looks bad to the bone and the white looks like a traffic stopper. Orange is the rarer color overall, but only 33 black and whites could make them highly desirable/sought after..

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just order floor mats and Licence braket from Jon B

Mike, let us know how the license plate bracket fits. I tried to install an extra one I had for my Gen 4 on my new TA and it wouldn't fit. It was interfering with the backup camera. If they would have drilled the holes for the screw grommets a 1/8th of an inch lower it would have fit.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
how much of the car did you use the expel?

Expel Ultimate protective film.

Entire front bumper
Hood (30 inches back from the leading edge)
Entire painted surface on both side sills, including their bottom surfaces.
Rear bumper behind the tires.
Inside edges of both side sills behind front tires and inside edges of the rear bumper behind rear tires.
Mirrors and their mounts.
Door handles.

Not sure where you are located, but Tim Kirlin and his son, Moto-FX from Chicago did the install. Can't say enough about the great job they did.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes that expel seems to be it, thinking of the same as you did

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang