tag you're it

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tag you\'re it

okay. its winter, its cold in the north east, and we're all getting tired of just waxing our baby in the garage so... i came up with a, ughm ughm, "cool" game of "who's who" in the viper world. here's how it works. everytime someone sees a viper cruising around, be it an ethusiast or owner... post a quick thread. describe where the sighting was, what year make and model, and haha- what the hell- what lane they were in. it'll be fun to see who's doing what. even if it was just going out for a spin. its gonna be sunny tomorrow so i'll probably take my baby out on the NJ GSP just to give her a run.

i know, personally, i see a yellow gen III vert buzzin around every so often on north 287 in and around the brunswick area so... if you'd like to play... give us some feedback;

For everyones protection though, if you choose to reply ... don't give too many details about who you are or what you were doing maybe just a blurb about where you were headed like "cruisin to mom & dad's for lunch".

This may be fun.

srtease :cool:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: tag you\'re it

I see a red GenIII all the time. He lives about 2 blocks away and drives by on his way to work to drive his other "Viper" for the air force.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i see two vipers all the time. one that i see alot is a red gts, two days ago i saw it at a flower place at night in fremont california. another one that i see is a black srt-10 (i dont know if its a mamba or not), looks like a young guy. its always next to Washington high school.

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

pretty cool guys. lets see if there are any more sightings tonight. i'll be going out for a spin myself in a few to get my usual morning coffee at Paneras. It's a short trip to the Prkway ramp for me then its pull second to the left lane, a quick 85, grab third, drop to 70-75 and then find 5th to save some gas. I'll be buzzing south from about exit 117-109 on the nj, GS prkway so i know you guys won't be seeing me. Red 05 srt-10 vert.
:2tu:

OP
OP
R

RobH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey 355, didn't know that. so you live in tax land too. we think alike, drive alike, and that leaves one more thing... where in jersey are you?? i'm in central nj, hazlet- right off the GSP 117a. thanks for responding. hope to see you cruisin.
red 05 srt-10vert.
vipers rule!! :2tu:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I see a red GenIII all the time. He lives about 2 blocks away and drives by on his way to work to drive his other "Viper" for the air force.

Point him at our region website and get him out to the club meeting this Wednesday!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Saw a black SRT/10 blasting down Dixie hwy today by the Jag dealership in West Palm Beach, Fl. I tried to catch up with him and tell him or her they had some water shield material flapping under the car but with the lights I could'nt catch'em. It’s probably John, I know he works in PB.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey 355, didn't know that. so you live in tax land too. we think alike, drive alike, and that leaves one more thing... where in jersey are you?? i'm in central nj, hazlet- right off the GSP 117a. thanks for responding. hope to see you cruisin.
red 05 srt-10vert.
vipers rule!! :2tu:

LOL! So how come you have not been at any of our events???? Join us for the christmas party tomorrow!!

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i see two vipers all the time. one that i see alot is a red gts, two days ago i saw it at a flower place at night in fremont california. another one that i see is a black srt-10 (i dont know if its a mamba or not), looks like a young guy. its always next to Washington high school.

You seen me zip by some time ago too. red/white :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine