Taking delivery on my '01 ACR tomorrow (traded for my '08 coupe)

Which car do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7TH_SIGN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
7th, thx. I would have bought yours if I could have sold outright but no buyers other than dealer trade. Ever sell yours via eBay?

Thanks man. I'm happy to see you got one that you like! I am having a hard time selling mine. Going to give it one more shot on eBay with the lowest I can let it go for. Taking a hit selling it for $48k but I've got a baby on the way.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does have the comfort group. Here is my 'new' ACR nose to nose with my 'old' SRT. My 5 year old son emphatically approves of the trade - must be the wing...

You must be registered for see images attach

You bought that yellow ACR? That was a local car. A local had it. A Toyota dealer ended up with it before the owner moved to Hawaii. Has the aftermarket side exit exhaust and black/yellow leather seats.

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Without polling the neighborhood kids (we have 5 and 10 year old sons), they vote for the ACR. I gave 6 rides around the block within 3 hours of bringing the car home, after an entire Summer with the red 08 coupe and only 1-2 kids asking what type of car it even was...... Pretty fun stuff!

OP
OP
F

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks. pic added to my Avatar (had to include my 5 year old who can't get enough rides in the new Viper)..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21