Tampa Friday night: the final poop....

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will need two parking spots. I'm one of those guys that park diagonal. (Hehe!) Save one for me! I will be there!-adam 813-786-4393

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, if you can make it Spring Hill, you can follow myself, Antonio and another guy there..

Gerald
352-686-9666

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am also going to join you on Friday. Looking forward to putting faces with the posts. Sounds like we are going to need more parking?

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke to the management and the head valet parking guy (Jason). We are in luck, he can defenately hold 15 spots and maybe 20. I think it would be better if we would give him some cash from all of us, like 5 bucks each car or something. My car is all clean and Zainoed up.

Tom Welch......just get to Tampa airport and go for SR 60 going towards Clearwater. If you are going the right way, you will see a Checkers and "Tanga Lounge" on your right. Keep going until the little bay ends, then make a right at the light and an other right when the road forks. You are there! You will see the pink neon "Bahama Breeze" sign on your right as you are passing the little bay. Hope to see you there!

I'm ready!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vip-RT10:
"Tanga Lounge" on your right.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey that sounds like a nice place. Maybe we could go there too?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ab:
I will pay five bucks!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bump it up to $10.

Vip-RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure, i just threw out a figure, 10 bucks is fine by me.
Tanga....they are not exactly "hot" models there...like being is a Springer episode.

OP
OP
G

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets start a Tampa Chapter! More things to do than Orlando..... Just a thought... Plus alot of active snakes (and young ppl) too!

What do you all think?

Gerald