Tan interior ACR on Ebay

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those concerned about the color of the tan, the seats are of a very high quality construction, and a significant upgrade over the standard seats.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not bad at all i believe it needs few tan touches like gear knob and handbrake !

but i love it

OP
OP
S

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to be in the market for something like this at the end of this year and it's been between either a Viper ACR or a Challenge Stradale. I was leaning towards the Stradale but the color combo on this car really has me looking at the Viper hard again. I'm also kinda waiting to see what the new Corvette, Viper, and new car from Noble will look like.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guaranteed to be 1 of 1. That tan looks good in solid color coupe's and verts, red, black, etc.

In this viper it's looks like a total mismatch. Who'd put that interior in any ACR??

Reaction score
Wow, red body, silver stripes and tan interior doesn't visually work well for me, its too much going on. The silver stripes really throws it off.

I guess the red w/silver stripes would look better with black.

A black with this tan interior would work best or the darker green.

I've seen the red w/black stripes and red and black interior, not bad, maybe a little too much red but it works.

I think the tan on this Viper clashes.

Reaction score

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, Red Body, Silver Stripes And Tan Interior Doesn't Visually Work Well For Me, Its Too Much Going On. The Silver Stripes Really Throws It Off.

I Guess The Red W/silver Stripes Would Look Better With Black.

A Black With This Tan Interior Would Work Best Or The Darker Green.

I've Seen The Red W/black Stripes And Red And Black Interior, Not Bad, Maybe A Little Too Much Red But It Works.

You're Right With Your Assessment! I Like The Combo Of Red With Tan But W/out The Stripes Or If Anything Black Stripes. I Almost Bought A Red/black Stripe Car W/the Red/black Gut But Went With The Bright Blue, Car Will Be Here Next Week!

I Think The Tan On This Viper Clashes.

i Second That. Never Liked A Sport Car With Tan Interior.

Stay Away From Ferrari Then, Then Build A Lot Of Their Cars Red/tan And They Look Awesome!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960