Tator BBQ

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to bring up bad news.....but the Gods of the sky don't look like they are favorable towards our BBQ. (They probably own vettes) Chuck.....is there a rain date?

Andrew :mad:

:usa:

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I believe the mailer said the 4th would be the rain date if the 3rd looked bad. I hope Chuck jumps on to tell everyone on Friday so everyone is on the same page.

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are getting some good rain today...maybe things will change as the week goes on. I hope for a delayed rain till Sat night-Sun AM. That would fit my schedule fine.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flier lists rain date as the 4th - won't work for me if it goes to the rain date, given driving up from NC...keeping an eye on the weather (plus still waiting to get my car back).

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know... Is it Saturday or Sunday????

Either day, I will start driving around 6AM from Lancaster/York area towards 81/Harrisburg East. I will meet Ed at 501/81 intersection around 7AM. We should be in Scranton soon after.... (at least ED, if he has a full bottle) I will be looking at his bumper.
I quess Scranton around 9? From Scranton to South Salem on 81. Beautiful road, close to no trafic, Last time we did 70 to 150MPH bursts. Dont have to worry about the NJ cops either!

Anybody else joining us?

Lauri

(Ps. I can drive from Lancaster to York/Allentown/Reading or just about anywhere else to meet others!)

MD, VA, DE Vipers? Zoomie?

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck.....are you going to come in on a comment soon or are you to busy grinding chopmeat for burgers? I like a combo of beef, pork and veal, and keep it lean.

Thanks,

AC :usa:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being a weather man is a great job! You never have to be right and you still get a paycheck!

I will watch the weather on Friday morning and make a corporate decision as to witch day we are going with. Everyone can call after 10:00am on 5/2.

Like Lauri said: "It's only water"

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri-150mph I think I remember that!! and my car needed an alignement. You know we are all going to end up in jail! My splitter won't be in this week, so you'll have to wait for Carslie to see it. I may have other suprises by then too!

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Lauri, Ed..
Would like to hook up..
email.. phone nos. to call (use [email protected] -
other is down)
or call me 410-965-1671 (day w), cell - 443-562-8727,
home 410-581-7916 eves
Lancaster at 6 am on Sat ??

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
17 hours to PA Cruise to Chucks B-B-Q!!!!!!!!

6 hours to clean car
5 to drink beer (and clean car)
6 to sleep

I'll skip eating, since Chucks gonna do the burgers!

Lauri

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amritawalia