Tator's Dodge - "TATORTOGA" - Sunday, May 18

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, this year's annual Tator's BBQ will be held at the Saratoga Automobile Museum, Sunday, May 18th.

More details will follow, but both Brock Yates and Carroll Shelby will be this years special guests! :headbang:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY cool, thank you Scott!! Got that on our calendar! Wow, Brock Yates AND Carroll Shelby as WELL as our WIZARD!!!! NO one should miss this one (and remember all the fun we all had driving UP to Saratoga~~~what a rush!!). ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How on earth did you manage to get that done?? Apparently somehow the word must have gotten through and they liked it enough to go take a peek :omg:
Please take lots of pics guys, I can only live through it by internet.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How on earth did you manage to get that done?? Apparently somehow the word must have gotten through and they liked it enough to go take a peek :omg:
Please take lots of pics guys, I can only live through it by internet.

What do you mean Willem? TatorToga was held at Saratoga Auto Museum last year too!
We will take pics, no worries...especially when we're FLYING up the Northway...20-25 Vipers all criss-crossing...just picture THAT!!!! ~juli

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again, this year's annual Tator's BBQ will be held at the Saratoga Automobile Museum, Sunday, May 18th.

More details will follow, but both Brock Yates and Carroll Shelby will be this years special guests! :headbang:

THE Carroll Shelby? Not someone named Carroll driving a Shelby?

I'm in

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Brake Dave is in also:omg: My Flying Tiger Reunion is in April:2tu:

May 18th here I come (White Castle Time):lmao::lmao:Also The Wizards Devil Eggs:usa::usa: Hey Plum save some for me:D

Big Brake Dave:drive:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Brake Dave is in also:omg: My Flying Tiger Reunion is in April:2tu:

May 18th here I come (White Castle Time):lmao::lmao:Also The Wizards Devil Eggs:usa::usa: Hey Plum save some for me:D

Big Brake Dave:drive:

Oh, very cool...we've been wanting to meet you, Mr. Big Brake Dave!! We hoped you'd be there~~~juli
(hmmm...wonder if Chuck would bring deviled eggs up to Saratoga?...yummmmmm!)

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, we gonna be arm wrestling again for these egggs ???

i went by the place yesterday on biz actually. not a bad ride from the NJ/NY area. gonna be fun

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, we gonna be arm wrestling again for these egggs ???
i went by the place yesterday on biz actually. not a bad ride from the NJ/NY area. gonna be fun

Yeah, you drove by US here on your way up the Northway to Queensbury, didn't ya?!!
Then, you drove past Saratoga Springs...so you know where it is! ~juli

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love it great opportunity. I will be there . We need to get all NY/CT guys together for this ride up .

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've done northern rides (from NYC) on both the Taconic and the Thruway. Very different rides. Last year we took the thruway which is geat when it's a large group (say more than 10-15). When we had 60+ Vipers cruising up the thruway some time ago, it was truly AMAZING!

I'll see if we can organize another huge group this year.

Plum's probably right about my ride.

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've done northern rides (from NYC) on both the Taconic and the Thruway. Very different rides. Last year we took the thruway which is beat when it's a large group (say more than 10-15). When we had 60+ Vipers cruising up the thruway some time ago, it was truly AMAZING!
I'll see if we can organize another huge group this year.
Plum's probably right about my ride.

Even better, Scott!! Then, we'd see your NEW BLACK '08...:2tu:!! Yeah, we'd love to meet you all again off exit 24 of the thruway and blast our way up to Saratoga! ~juli

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since their will be some power hitters there like Mr.Shelby the Local news stations would love to come see. there is a chance Mr.Shelby will speak up against Tators problem and help get DC off his Back! Post lots of signs showing support by the road so the media will ask"whats going on...whats the story here?" Maybe send some invites to the BBQ to network media folks"free food and a great news piece!"

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good news!

I know its too late now, but if the B-B-Q would be at Chucks, this time (due to Chrysler) it just might be over 150-200 cars to show support.

Not only that, but then we would have the surroundings of worlds oldest Dodge dealership. Get some publicity and TV crew there too, invite people from Chrysler... get the picture.....:usa:

I'll do my best to drive to Saratoge, since I missed it last year with a messed up car.

Since we have Shelby there...

HOW ABOUT INVITING ALSO SOMEONE FROM CHRYSLER?:2tu: Maybe, just maybe it would open their closed eyes...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, TatorToga at Saratoga sounds like a done deal...but we can always have more TECH sessions at Chuck's...up to him and Rob of course!~~~The gathering of the BEASTS there is phenomenal...not to mention support for Chuck and his dealership. ~juli

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Finally got my VCA# so I can post in this section!! :2tu:

This sounds like a truly awesome event. I'm going to block the day in my calendar, hopefully nothing come's up with family / children / etc!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got my VCA# so I can post in this section!! :2tu:
This sounds like a truly awesome event. I'm going to block the day in my calendar, hopefully nothing come's up with family / children / etc!

Good for you!!!:2tu: It IS an awesome event...you MUST try to be there, we'd love to meetcha! ~juli

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I' m sure all of us locals would be happy to meet everyone coming by way of the thruway at exit 24 again. We could all cruise up the northway to Saratoga in an orderly fashion. Just like last time!

Bo

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I' m sure all of us locals would be happy to meet everyone coming by way of the thruway at exit 24 again. We could all cruise up the northway to Saratoga in an orderly fashion. Just like last time!
Bo

Bo--Wasn't that a RUSH!!!! Don't know if you're clued in on what's happening with Chuck?
Check out the threads: http://forums.viperclub.org/general-viper-discussion/610889-save-wizard-t-shirts.html
Didn't have your email address any longer, so couldn't forward you the petition to sign (I cannot find it right off the bat here)...your support would be great! ~juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62