Tator's Dodge - "TATORTOGA" - Sunday, May 18

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
man what an event. i may have to clear my calendar... or is this just for NY/CT members?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky for us, Saratoga is what? 30-40min. away from us? HOPE that the NY/NE/anybody else wants to meet up again at Exit 24 off the thruway to go for a 'spirited' romp up the Northway (I-87) to TatorToga that day! SO MUCH FUN!!! ~juli
**AND the Wizard was RIGHT that day, was raining in a.m., cleared up and was WARM and beautiful!*

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky for us, Saratoga is what? 30-40min. away from us? HOPE that the NY/NE/anybody else wants to meet up again at Exit 24 off the thruway to go for a 'spirited' romp up the Northway (I-87) to TatorToga that day! SO MUCH FUN!!! ~juli
**AND the Wizard was RIGHT that day, was raining in a.m., cleared up and was WARM and beautiful!*
I think you may need to install a "VIPERS THIS WAY" sign this year Julie. If I remember correctly, we all made 2 or 3 wrong left turns into the museum. Too much adrenaline I guess!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you may need to install a "VIPERS THIS WAY" sign this year Julie. If I remember correctly, we all made 2 or 3 wrong left turns into the museum. Too much adrenaline I guess!

LOL--that is true...that we did!!! Remember Mike & I were gonna be the head o'the'line...but Bo wanted to...so we deferred to him...and then followed him (tho we really knew it was the 'wrong way'~~~~)...with so many Vipers going ONE way, we figured just 'go with the flow', and we'd get straightened around (remember the 3-point-turns all in tandem!! THAT'd have made an AWESOME picture....my pic didn't come out well)......it was STILL fun!!! I'm sure this year, whether Bo leads or we do, we now will get into Saratoga Car Museum just fine! :drive::drive: ~juli
(Are you fellas planning on meeting us at Exit 24?...we can set a time later)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received in the mail from the Saratoga Auto Museum:
Sunday, May 18th, 2008: Register your car club for the car show that day (where BROCK YATES is Grand Marshall)...see the Museum's latest exhibit Romance of the ROADSTER; a chance to win a SMART CAR...22 judged trophy categories...can we enter this car show with our VCA members? If you wish to be in the show, you need to pre-register. So, I won't put out any more info there unless Chuck/Scott say that we can do so? (we personally would not enter the show to be judged)...every entry receives a Swag Bag of GREAT car goodies, admission for two to the show, and a free Spring auto T-shirt for the first 100 to register. Register your Car Club and receive special rates PLUS VIP parking.
This possibly was already done, as this show is same day as TatorToga? Let us know, Chuck, Scott or Keith? THX....juli
Welcome to the Saratoga Auto Museum, classic, vintage and sports car exhibits and auto show

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like 6 1/2 hours awayu and the wifey wants to do a road trip in the viper WE"RE IN wooo hooooooooooo

YAYYYYY!!! There's places to stay if you want to come day before, even up further to Lake George...not just Saratoga Springs!!! We anxiously await meeting you and your wife! YESSS~~~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
might be a good idea to get good/safe parking

Phil: And, others who have NOT been last year to TatorToga...our Viper Club has its own show, so we have our own parking...no worries about parking at all!!! If you're in the Auto Show (there are usually 3-4 shows going on at one time there)...you'd be AWAY from the Vipers...it was just a thought in case anyone wanted to join the show...but it's NOT with the Viper Club TatorToga parking (I believe...someone can correct me if I'm wrong?)...don't worry, Chuck had this WELL-planned out last year, he even made the rain disappear (he IS the Wizard:headbang: after all!!!) in the morning, a glorious day it was!! We all parked together, us Vipers. :2tu: ~juli

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, so you guys are gonna be in the show then, huh? Chuck: Do you know if that parking is NOT with the Viper Club parking? I'd imagine not...thanx for posting the info! I wasn't sure, so didn't post the full info, as I didn't want to take away from your TatorToga! Good Luck in the show, fellas! We'll see ya there~~~juli

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, so you guys are gonna be in the show then, huh? Chuck: Do you know if that parking is NOT with the Viper Club parking? I'd imagine not...thanx for posting the info! I wasn't sure, so didn't post the full info, as I didn't want to take away from your TatorToga! Good Luck in the show, fellas! We'll see ya there~~~juli

When you register, you are entered in the show! So you can register online now or at the door but we are all in the show and we all park together! :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May 18th Saratoga Automobile Museum Auto Show Registration:
Online:
Welcome to the Saratoga Auto Museum, classic, vintage and sports car exhibits and auto show
Call: 518-587-1935 x22
$10.00 per vehicle before May 1st
$15.00 per vehicle after May 1st
Every entry gets a Swag Bag of great car goodies, admission for two to the show and a free Spring Auto T-shirt for the first 100 to register.:2tu:

RED ALERT: Chuck~~When registering for the 'show' at Saratoga, it says SATURDAY, May 18, 2008...so, you fellas are in the show Saturday, May 18??? TatorToga says SUNDAY, MAY 18th??? WE ARE CONFUSED!!! WHEN is the TatorToga?
SUNDAY or SATURDAY...Saturday we would be LATE as we'd have NO morning driver...just MAYBE an afternoon driver that day...SUNDAY was PERFECT-O!
LOL...let us know??? THANK YOUUUUUUUUU~~~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#298.
They've corrected their website to show SUNDAY, May 18!
(Yes, but not on link to the show on the site...still says Sat., but below is copied FROM the Saratoga Museum Spring Auto Show and registration) THX~~~juli

Spring Auto Show 2008
When the gates to the Saratoga Automobile Museum’s Spring Auto Show presented by Keeler Motor Car Company swing open at 10 am on Sunday, May 18th, the grounds of the Saratoga Performing Arts Center will mirror the Spa city itself, with something of interest to everyone.
The annual fund raiser for the Saratoga Automobile Museum’s educational programs and exhibits will feature hundreds of automobiles and motorcycles competing for trophies in some two dozen classes, as well as the prestigious Keeler Cups, awarded to the best of each brand sold at Keeler’s multi-dealership Latham complex.
Vintage racers from the Atlantic Coast Old Timers club and contemporary cars from the Sports Car Club of America’s Mo-Hud Chapter will be on hand. Race fans can also get a look at an exhibit saluting the legendary Syracuse Mile as museum admission is included in the car show ticket. The featured Golub Gallery presentation is the highly acclaimed “Romance of the Roadster” exhibit that features Ricky Nelson’s 1932 Ford as seen on the “Ozzie and Harriet” Show, and much, much more.
New for 2008 is a food court adjacent to the auto museum, along with a Family Pack ticket package that will admit two adults and up to four children for $20.
Day of show registration will open at 7:30 am in the area behind the auto museum off the Avenue of the Pines in the Saratoga Spa State Park.
Parking for the general public will again be in the **** parking area off Rt. 50, from where visitors can enjoy both the car show and the auto museum exhibits.
Saratoga Automobile Museum’s Spring Auto Show
Presented by Keeler Motor Car Company
Sunday, May 18, 2008
10am- 4pm
Saratoga Automobile Museum and Saratoga Performing Arts Center
Saratoga Spa State Park
$8/person $20 Family Pack for 2 Adults and up to 4 Children
Children under 12 are Free

Download Auto Show Registration Form

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was just gonna thank you and sign up, but went to the site, and it still shows SAT. May 18th...so not signing up quite yet, as Sat. is OUT for us...gotta know for sure that it's Sunday. PLUS the postcard I received in mail FROM Saratoga Auto Museum says SAT. MAY 18th....for most of you, SAT. is probably no problem, for us it is. Hope to hear what day it REALLY is before I can sign us up...gotta be a Sunday for us. ~juli

Both the calendar of my PC and the one on my dad's wall says sunday May 18th.

EDIT: you beat me with the above post, lol.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62