TATORS is the place to go

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I received my Snake back from tators last Saturday, this is the first time I went there for any work, I had it in for service, oil change etc, I even had him install a ROE Supercharger and here's what I got, ((excellent top notch service)), the best service I have ever had, Its great when you can really trust someone with your car and I am a very fussy person when it comes to my Snake. Chuck, your the best, Rob also, and everyone else there at tators dodge. I also I want to say that Yerardi Transportation, who transported my Snake to and from Tators Dodge gave me really great service.

FLX109
You must be registered for see images

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice :)

Chuck, Rob, James, and Carolyn are all awesome.

Enjoy :2tu:

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill- I've been meaning to ask you...where did you get those smooth tubes? (lookin' for a little bling, bling)LOL

Tators Dodge?... Viper Hall of Fame.

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear!! I am dropping mine off for the Roe S/C in four weeks...there is no question in my mind that they are the best Viper repair facility in the WORLD!!!

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Chuck is a terriffic guy and he really honestly cares about each and ever person that walks in there or calls him.
I will not go anywhere else for ANYTHING on my car,I don't think there is 1 person that can find 1 bad thing to say about Chuck if they wanted too.

BTW Chuck is so damm good I think next time I talk to him im going to beg him to start doing fords (since they need to be fixed or repaired daily)because I have a mustang and can't get a decent tech anywhere LOL. He will more then likely hit me with his wand tho LOL.

CHUCK YOU DA MAN

P.S be calling you really soon about installing the exhuast/HF cats,aluminum flywheel and clutch im going to be buying in the next few weeks.

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill. That looks great, your gonna love it. You may want to consider an EMS airbox.

Any dyno #'s?

I am looking for that same airbox, if anyone is selling one, No numbers yet but we do have a dyno day scheduled soon.

FLX

OP
OP
F

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear!! I am dropping mine off for the Roe S/C in four weeks...there is no question in my mind that they are the best Viper repair facility in the WORLD!!!

00prowler,

Excellent work, You will not be disapointed.

FLX

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You had it transported from Massachusetts?? That's like right around the corner to Chucks, in your back yard etc! I'd KILL to have him THAT close to me!
LOL!!!!!