TatorToga - Hotel & Dinner arrangements May 17/18. Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have blocked a bunch of rooms [10 so far] for us at the Country Inn, May 17th [same Hotel as last year]. All three room types are available:
Standard room with two queen size beds for $88
Studio suites with a pull out sofa bed, refridgerator and microwave for $105
One bedroom suite for $130

Their web site is: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Queensbury, NY - Overview check it out!
Make your reservations directly with the Hotel @ 518-745-0180 and mention that your with the Viper Club/Tator BBQ. Reservations MUST be made by May 12th!

Dinner is at the "Log Jam" [two miles from the Hotel]:cool: Lake George Log Jam Restaurant at 2000hrs [8:00pm] on May 17th. There are reservations under "Tator/Viper Club" for 40 people, if you would like to join us for dinner, PLEASE let ME know that you are going so I can give the "Log Jam" a total head count by May 12th!! :2tu: Call or E-mail me: 914-763-3136 [email protected]

It will be a lot of fun this year so don't miss it!!:usa:

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-york-connecticut/610824-tators-dodge-tatortoga-sunday-may-18-a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I'm driving up the same day so will see you then. Looking forward to it...Adrian

Same here, driving up same day (we are only 45min. away from there)...will pass this along to our Canadian people who may want to come day before...thank you! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli why dont you and Mike join us for dinner Sat. at the Log Jam? Food is great there!!

Thank you VERY kindly for the invitation!!! :drive: Mike works Sat., gets home about 6pm, so yes, I think we'd be able to make it for the dinner!!!! Didn't even think of that, as we figured that was for all the people who were spending the night up there...Lake George is about an hour from us....yes, put us down for dinner, we'd be DE-lighted to join all of you.
:2tu::2tu: THANK YOU, kind Wizard! ~juli
(Sent email to ya as requested!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you VERY kindly for the invitation!!! :drive: Mike works Sat., gets home about 6pm, so yes, I think we'd be able to make it for the dinner!!!! Didn't even think of that, as we figured that was for all the people who were spending the night up there...Lake George is about an hour from us....yes, put us down for dinner, we'd be DE-lighted to join all of you.
:2tu::2tu: THANK YOU, kind Wizard! ~juli
(Sent email to ya as requested!)

That's great! :cool: I will put you two on the RSVP list for dinner!

The dinner is open to ANY Viper owners! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's getting closer! :yay:

Remember if your coming for dinner, please let me know so I can tell the Log Jam how many people by May 12th. You don't want to miss the fun! :2tu:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I was just informed by my WIFE that is is my nephews first birthday and I must be there,i am gonna miss this one and the ride so hopefully I will be at the next one

have fun

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4