TeamTech 5-points (pictures)

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With my new Avatar I've received a couple questions about the 5-points in my car. They're made by TeamTech, and I'd highly recommend them -- they fit perfectly, tuck out of the way when I'm not using them, and have great attached padding in the midsection to spread force. I've driven the car for 45 minutes straight on the street wearing them, and been quite comfortable.

They do, however, draw some attention
smile.gif

I should also note that I ended up ordering them on a rush basis, and Teamtech literally dropped what they were doing to make me two sets in one day and overnighted them to me. A great vendor to work with!

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ben.........Nice looking "bumblebee" combo.
Looking forward to seeing the matching black/yellow TeamTech Kid's seat!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob 97 Blue & White GTSSS:
Where can I get a set from???
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PartsRack will appreciate your custom-fit, custom-color order, supply Viper seat belt bushings at no extra, and help you understand the install and adjustment options.

Please call me? Thanks! 8a-5p pacific 360.837.3937

OP
OP
T

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah! I certainly should have mentioned that I ordered my harnesses (and child seat) through JonB at Parts Rack, and he managed to talk TT into putting the "rush" on the job for me. Jon's been a great supplier of parts, viper knowledge, and small talk
smile.gif
and I wholeheartedly endorse him as a vendor too.

Rob -- I recommend blue harnesses and white adjuster straps. That would go perfectly with your car!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 2charmed:
Jon B, How much? What colors do they come in?
Thanks, Steve
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While TeamTechs start at $195 / set, Janni, Henry, Ben, and many dozens of folks here all purchased the BEST harness in the menu.
Ram-Pac fully padded @ $269...... $20 extra for forged, snap-in hardware upgrade. Ben has the black powdercoat slide adjusters.

Ben has black pads, yellow harnesses, and black adjuster straps.
But 3-colors are avail for no extra charge.

Sapphire Blue Vipers looks great with several combinations of Navy, Black, or Purple! SILVER is an option, so you could have, for example, BLACK PADDING.......PURPLE HARNESSES.....SILVER ADJUSTER STRAPS. Or, DARK-NAVY BLUE HARNESSS would also look great, black pads, with silver adjuster straps....

A Blue/White GTS indeed looks great w/ Black pads / Bright-Blue harnesses, and white adjuster straps. Racers see em and come over to check it out!

TeamTech is now providing us the appropriate strap lengths, OE anchor bushings for Viper application....and now KIDS SEATS !