Texas Speedway May 21-23

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else gonna be there and why don't I see any posts about this in the gatherings, TX VCA areas etc.?

Hope to see someone down there and if anyone wants to trailer my car down there from the midwest for free, i'd buy you a cheeseburger, i'd even let you supersize:rolaugh:

otherwise, I'm driving the 800+ miles each way AND tracking my monster:drive:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Days?:2tu:

I will be there again. Last time I didn't track the car but I think I might take the beginner classes and go out this time. Regardless I will be there hangin' out.

Look forward to meeting you.

Andy Wheeler

Anyone else gonna be there and why don't I see any posts about this in the gatherings, TX VCA areas etc.?

Hope to see someone down there and if anyone wants to trailer my car down there from the midwest for free, i'd buy you a cheeseburger, i'd even let you supersize:rolaugh:

otherwise, I'm driving the 800+ miles each way AND tracking my monster:drive:

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet Andy!!! you'd be remiss if you didn't track your car, it's amazing:) I did once last year in Topeka... you'll be bringing your camera I assume?!?

Chad

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I will bring the camera gear and may spend my time there doing just that.

I can get some stuff shot for you while I am there hopefully.

sweet Andy!!! you'd be remiss if you didn't track your car, it's amazing:) I did once last year in Topeka... you'll be bringing your camera I assume?!?

Chad

Last edited:

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll both be there. Probably will have a large Houston group. Texas is ate up with the Round Up starting tomorrow right now. Chatter over Viper Days shouldn't be far behind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte