Thank you from a new owner...

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...safe to say I wouldn't have my dream car without the help of the people on this site. Remember the guy that kept asking questions about seat lowering, big guys, do you fit, blah, blah? Mea culpa.

You've all been very generous with your time and shared valuable info. Big thanks also to Northern California VCA, particularly Maurice (whom I met via NorCal Challengers) and Doug, who let me "try on" his beautiful Gen III with a 1" seat lowering kit.

Viper had quickly fallen off my dream car list back in the 90's, when I first tried to fit in a display coupe... I was disappointed again when I jammed myself into a Gen III for a brief auto-X at the SRT Experience in 2006. But this site provided the info I needed to regain and finally realize the dream.

Now I'm on pins and needles, waiting for the shop to modify my seat... but it's like Christmas Eve, delicious torture. Here's my new (to me) ride:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks also to Chris @ Star City Motors... a great guy to deal with, and pretty good with the camera, too!

Rich

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man do I ever love that color. Great looking car!!! I'll be curious to hear your feedback on the 1" kit. I'm 6'4" and could really benefit from lowering my seat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave