Thank You Jason/Heffner Performance

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted to say a public "Thank You" to Jason Heffner and his group!!

After 3 weeks of waiting patiently, Jason and his group delievered to me exactly what I wanted with the addition of his Twin Turbo setup on my 97 GTS! I had a chance to drive the car about 150 miles this weekend, would have been more, but the rains came!

The car performed flawlessly, drives exactly as it did when it left my house, with the exception of the "go" peddle having alot more "go" now!
I was unable to get up to his place, but was kept informed of everything that was going on during the build, from the time it left my house, to the time it got home! Jason even tracked me down after I didn't call him back when I said I would, sorry Jason, to make sure everything was "OK"...more to that story!
The result on a conservative pump gas tune @ 10psi.....751rwh/812rwt!

Jason and Heffner Performance are first rate in my book........so again, I say "Thank You" for building exactly what I asked for, with the potential of so much more, and making this one of the easiest decisions I've ever made......

Mike P.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 weeks is real impressive. did you go with AEM or VEC2?

love to see some pics.

Fiorano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the reasons I bought a viper was my proximity to Heffners Performance. His shop can always be counted on for great work.

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ASASN,

Welcome to the TT club :headbang: Time to invest in some drag slicks. Although, I can still break the tires loose at 60 mph. Best of luck and be careful as you will get a lot of practice with driving with the rear sideways. :2tu:

Bandit400

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys!!

I don't have any pics yet, as the weather STILL hasn't been the best! In speaking with Jason in the beginning, the 3 week turnaround was exactly how long he said it would take and he delievered!!
Stock to stupid in that period of time is incredible! I went with the AEM because of it's potential!

Bandit...already had a couple of those 60-70 mph sideways runs!! Don't know about you, but, 170 comes and goes before you know it and still pulling like a freight train when you get off of it!

This package is awesome, couldn't have asked for anything better, what's incredible is just how much MORE is on tap with a little gas and a more aggressive tune.......

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring her on down to the V-10 Nationals and have fun with the rest of the fast Vipers. Jason will be here...so if you don't want to run it, I am sure Jason can lay down a low time with her.

Cudaman :usa:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Mike! I knew you would love it! Now what's next (cuz I know you won't stop there!)?

Three-week turnaround is just as insane as the power that car makes!

Good job Jason and crew!

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike, the car sounds like an animal! I know you are dying to throw some high octane in there and turn up the boost, not that over 800ftlbs on pump is not enough. I can’t wait to see some pics. Good luck and take it easy until you feel comfortable.

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, you are quite welcome. I'm glad that you are enjoying the car, not that I thought you wouldn't. Please post some pictures of the car. That thing is a serious sleeper. I'll talk to you soon. Thanks.

OP
OP
A

ASASN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weather is FREAKIN' killing me! I haven't had the chance to take any pics yet, but as soon as I do, I'll get them out....if I can figure out how to post them, may need to enlist in some help.......

Cuda....not sure in I can make the V10s', 1/4 mile isn't really my thing......I'm more the 70 to 170+ type! If I do make it, I'll probably be with GB3....he can always find me something to do!!
As GB3 said.....I do need some tires if I'm gonna do 1/4 mile!

Gary...how the hell are you? Feeling better I hope.......you were right.....AWESOME!! let me know how you're doing, please stop by if you're back in my neck of the woods!

Aaron.....it's incredible, as soon as the weather breaks, I'm REALLY gonna start getting comfortable......I'll keep you posted!

Jason...what can I say to you that I haven't already said....."Thank You" again & again......oh don't worry, we'll be talking for sure about turning up the wick! If I make it to the V10s', can't wait to shake your hand.......

Well, back to watching it rain........I promise to get some pics as soon as I see the sun again...if ever!!

Peace!!