Thanks to Alberto (forum name: Viper98912) for his extreme generosity!!

Stugots879

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to give thanks to Alberto (forum name: Viper98912) for his extreme generosity in taking the time to upgrade my stock stereo amplifier in my GTS.

He had posted a couple treads regarding upgrading the stereo in his Viper and that he had started out years ago in the car audio business. In one of his threads, he had taken the guts out of his stock amp and fitted a much more powerful Alpine KTP-445U for a plug and play application. As soon as I saw it I was intrigued and half kiddingly asked if he would upgrade mine. In a matter of hours I heard back from him referring me to Sonic Electronix and even provided me with a discount code for the new amp and said he would do it for me…so I ordered it. While I was waiting for it to come in, Alberto answered countless messages from me regarding how it all works and best settings for the gains and crossovers on the new amp. As soon as it came in, I had sent him my stock amp and the Alpine KTP-445U amp. On the day that he received my stuff he had stayed up late that night to complete the custom swap and shipped it back to me the very next day. That’s unbelievable service and honesty. The system sounds a thousand times better and it took me all of 10 minutes to remove the amp and reinstall it. I’m sure it took Alberto a lot longer…lol.

Great work done by Alberto!!

Thanks again bud!!