thanks to everyone for coming out fri night

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam had a great time and like always it was good to see everyone. Tim thanks for coming out....Adrian

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for setting it up Adam. What happened to everyone, Pattie and I went to the bar and before we knew it everyone was gone. I thought we were going out after. Fun night!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for setting it up Adam. What happened to everyone, Pattie and I went to the bar and before we knew it everyone was gone. I thought we were going out after. Fun night!

Sorry Marc, my 14 yr old son was watching my daughters and before they killed eachother we had to get back..next time we will make a night out it...Thanks everyone for the kudos..Glad you guys enjoyed it..hope nobody got sticker shock buts its the north shore of Long island..everythings expensive there!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a good time. This once a month dinner idea is really turning out to be a success! I am really enjoying them and hope all of you are too. February plans to be announced!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a good time. This once a month dinner idea is really turning out to be a success! I am really enjoying them and hope all of you are too. February plans to be announced!

Okay Keith you set up the next one..YOUR NOMINATED!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learned just ** much fun you can have when someone else is responsible for counting and tallying! :D :2tu: :D

I actually spoke to my wife and a few people around me! LOL

Thanks for picking me up Adam!

OP
OP
B

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Learned just ** much fun you can have when someone else is responsible for counting and tallying! :D :2tu: :D

I actually spoke to my wife and a few people around me! LOL

Thanks for picking me up Adam!

No Scott, thank you for keeping me a part of the club even though I am primarily a BULL!

Glad you and your wife enjoyed yourselves...