Thanks "usurbrain"!!!

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had posted in the a thread that I was looking for an 06 FE. Usurbrain was nice enough to let me know of one that had just listed on autotrader a few days later.

It was exactly what I was looking for and within traveling distance to go pick it up myself. I just got back lastnight and absolutley love having an FE again. I had pretty much given up trying to find one like I wanted, seemed like they were all overpriced or high highmileage.

So do to a great Viper Brothern, I have found my baby:drive:

Thanks Hsin!!!

usurbrain

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:) You're welcome. Glad I could help. Hopefully we'll meet up one day! Let me know if you are ever in the bay area!!!

V

Venomiss

Welcome!

Since you are all new owners here is some information that may save you some $$ if you will be joining the VCA. Prorated for new members.

Standard Level for 2010 is $115 (but if you join during Apr-June 2010 it is $95)

Venom Level for 2010 is $150 (but if you join during Apr-June it is $130.)

http://www.viperclub.org/regions/vca...pplication.pdf

Pictures please.:)

OP
OP

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually I am a member, just havent made any changes on the site.

Welcome!

Since you are all new owners here is some information that may save you some $$ if you will be joining the VCA. Prorated for new members.

Standard Level for 2010 is $115 (but if you join during Apr-June 2010 it is $95)

Venom Level for 2010 is $150 (but if you join during Apr-June it is $130.)

http://www.viperclub.org/regions/vca...pplication.pdf

Pictures please.:)

V

Venomiss

Actually I am a member, just havent made any changes on the site.

Good news!
Be sure to PM one of the moderators here with your information so you can see a whole lot more of the website and put up an avatar of your new FE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery