The 2013 Viper Catalog

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably everyone has seen the 2013 viper catalog that was downloadable on the SRT site. My local Chrysler (non-SRT) dealer just received a single copy and gave it to me. For some reason the down loaded version prints two pages as one and it does not do justice to the quality. The dealer version also has a few extra pages. It is printed on heavy glossy stock and is about 3/8" thick. If you can get one it is a worth while item to to add to your viper memorabilia.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealer is going to order one for me. I went down and saw the one they had received, really nice!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're epic. We in the SoCal region were lucky enough to be the first ones in the country to receive them at our Christmas Party thanks to the generosity of Mark Trostle and SRT.

SoCal region RULES!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In case you can't find one free the catalogues are being offered on EBay...they seem to be going for around $20-$25!!

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember submitting the address and everything but I recieved nothing? So apparentley it comes with the car only :D

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are the brochures for dealers to supply to prospective buyers.

Super high quality paper and photography. More like a coffee table book than a brochure.

The ones at the SoCal Holiday party were so fresh off the presses that you could still smell the ink. They arrived after Mark's presentation on the Queen Mary, were unboxed and handed out on the spot.

Believe these will go out to dealerships and perhaps distributed at SRT events. First class all the way.

Imagine they cost well over the $20 ebay price to be produced. A fantastic tribute to the SRT team, and matches the quality of the car itself.

kenbrackins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a nice SRT package in the mail a few weeks back. It had a SRT flag and a brochure featuring all the SRT cars along with a coupon for up to $3000 off selected SRT models. Viper not included. Not sure why they sent it to me. Other than I am a viper owner??? It was cool and the flag hangs proudly in the mancave.