The Countdown Has Begun...Who's Attending?

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Countdown Has Begun...Who\'s Attending?

I know for sure Todd (Utahviper) won't be attending, although I tried my best to make it happen. Sorry, Todd, I wanted you to lay down another great number and take home another 10 or so trophies. Thanks to Rohn for the valiant effort and the offer regarding Todd's work situation!
I just hung up the phone with Jason @ RSI and they're beginning to pack and ready for the trip. Some guys from the Jax area will be attending along with some of the South Florida posse. We know for a fact that Cudaman, V10 Mojo, MS, AB, Fuelman, VH, Rohn, Welcher, Lee, Joe, VViper, Boggs, Heffner and a few others that escape me will be there, but who else? TNT? HOS? Nick Fields? HOP?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: The Countdown Has Begun...Who\'s Attending?

Are you talking about the dyno? Or the track? I would like to come for the dyno, but not sure how I will be driving in what direction yet.

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We'd love to have you for both AB. Just let us know and we'll fit you in. I was referring to the track, but since you mentioned it, both will do. I know of roughly 10 or more people planning to be at our shop on Friday. C U then!

Crimefighter

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hi Guys, as a new memeber to the board and out of Fort Myers. I would love to drive up to veiw the races. Do not have enough experience or mods on the car to race yet but still would love to meet and get ideas on adding pony to my GTS.
Thanks

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score

crimefighter

Please come, you will find a great network of friends that will help you.

as for experience we will have beginner classes and a rookie instruction time. so please come and you can race with people that has the same experience as you.

we have a large stock and slightly modded class that will work well with you.

matthyoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What are the dates? It's at Bradenton right?? That's only a 2 hour drive from me...hmmmm

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i feel that im going to bring alot of pain to the big names of viper tuning

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Spoke to the track Manager tonight, they are running a very large event Saturday night....KING OF THE STRIP PRO MOD HEADS UP. We will have a awesome track for our Street tire shoot, because of them prepping track for the test and tune for this event in the evening.

Sunday,they are going to really put down the VHT for us.....so we will have some unbelievable times because the track prep.

Cudaman :usa:

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

What time is the Dyno on Friday? Do you have directions from Chuck's place?

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What time is the Dyno on Friday? Do you have directions from Chuck's place?

Pull into any ******* or any Winghouse in any town and you will Chuck there.

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Gentlemen...(and I use that term loosely)...Wish I could make it, as I am positive V10 MOJO is gonna lay down a number that will "shock and awe" alot of all motor boys...

Hopefully I can hit the next one...Everyone give Ward a shot of tequila, as he will be drinking two in my absence!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am planning to be there... maybe not for the Dyno day... but definitely planning on the Street Tire on Saturday.

See you then,
Lance

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Feb6 Dyno shoot out @ Macedo motorsports in Orlando

Feb 7th Gates Open 9:30 AM -3:30P.M. Street Tire Shoot-out cost is $10.00 to watch and an additional $ 10.00 to race.

Feb 8th Gates Open 9:00 A.M.- 5:00pm V-10 Nationals Main Event $ 10.00 to watch to the racing.
It will be an additional $35.00 to race($45.00 total)

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LARRY,SORRY MAN GONNA MISS THE FAMILY REUNION.MAKING SOME SMALL CHANGES TO THE MOTOR ONLY PROGRAM.WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO CHECKING OUT YOUR NEW DYNO MACHINE AND ATTENDING AN OFFICAL MEETING OF THE B.T.C.WE WILL HOWEVER BE LOCKED,LOADED AND READY FOR BOWLING GREEN THIS YEAR.LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING BIG ENNIS,LITTLE ENNIS,AND THE SHIEK ON THE TRAILER.CATCH UP WITH U LATER.........NORM K :cool: :D :2tu: NOTE TO THE SHIEK:GO EASY ON YOUR QTR MILE RUNS..........YOU MIGHT WANT TO LIFT TOWARD THE END OF TRACK TO SAVE YOUR POWDER FOR BOWLING GREEN...............LOL

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Larry...sorry....Guys... Lucky you for I will not be able to make it this time....However as Larry will tell you I will be a force to reckon with.

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i wish i could come :( sorry