The Dozen Things That I Learned in 2004

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Do not put your hand on the sill while reading the sticker concerning not putting your hand on the sill.

2. A Corsa Track system precludes any need for a sound system upgrade

3. Changing to 3.73 gives you many more things to do while in traffic

4. You are not screaming at your passenger; it is called “Viper Required Vocal Amplification.”

5. You are forced into aftermarket parts since some of the factory cosmetics are beauty-challenged

6. Entrance and exit of the vehicle requires consultation with an orthopedic surgeon

7. The color black is magnetically charged

8. Free fall from an aircraft is easier than backing up

9. That buzzing sound is not from my Paxton but from the purple/pink rice rocket on the inside lane

10. With windows up, you can bake cookies

11. There is no simple answer to your spouse’s question “what is the big deal?”

12. “For Everything Else, There is MasterCard” is untrue since there is nothing else

Alice (HEMOTOX)

vipersrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
13. if the door doesnt close all the way the first time, be sure to put the window down the second time else risk breaking it

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
13. if the door doesnt close all the way the first time, be sure to put the window down the second time else risk breaking it

So true. And to think this problem could have been avoided if another 1/16" lowering was programmed and the operation always worked as designed.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15. do not exceed 150mph with boot cover installed.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice, #11 regardng the spouse is interesting. Do we actually have a member whose MALE partner does not get what it's all about with this car? That would be the most interesting story ever posted here. As you might imagine the chromosomes involved in this kind of discussion have not worked out this way before. Let me guess...He's a Porsche guy? Oops, forgot he is an MD, perhaps a Ferrari guy? Let us know, we know ALL the arguments about Viper vs. these and other brands!

Vipera Russelli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
16. Where you can stop, shop or dine is entirely dependent upon the availability of spacious parking and, if you're going to be there a while, a line-of-sight view from inside.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
16. Where you can stop, shop or dine is entirely dependent upon the availability of spacious parking and, if you're going to be there a while, a line-of-sight view from inside.

16. a. Digesting of food is inversely related to parking proximity imposed an arriving SUV carrying six kids.
b. Fear while shopping that someone sees your distant parking as a challenge of your arrogance
c. Trailing cars believing that they must stay on your bumper to be certain that it really is "one of them Viper cars."

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
17. Do not mistake 1st gear for 3rd on a spirited 2nd to 3rd shift.

Or 18. Even momentarily forget whether it was 3rd or 5th, 2nd or 4th, and try to calculate in miliseconds the risk levels if you choose the incorrect downshift, put it in neutral, turn up the stereo and think about puppies and ponies.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason see my profile; my husband is married.

19. Learned three answers to provide each onlooker:
a. Very
b. A lot
c. A whole bunch

In ewaponaw to: how fast, how powerful, and how much.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill:

How certain are you that the new Vette is really "the new Vette."

It is probable that it will require effort and expense to turn into more than nice photos and numbers.

Methinks there may be some hefty disappointments in stock form.

But I agree that upon first looks, it does seem to be a very nice Viper wannabe and it has more cup holders. The sound of a 427, however, should be pretty cool.

I saw a woman driving a C6 yesterday. She was putting in eye drops as she drove down the road.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say this but ...

20. No this is not the new Vette

YOU DESERVE TO BE FLAMED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED SOME NEW FRICKEN GLASSES, SORRY BUT I JUST DONT SEE IT, DOES ANYONE?

6041PICT0028-med.jpg

6041PICT0010-med.JPG

SORRY IS THAT THE NEW VETTE ? YEA RIGHT - BITE ME WITH MY SNAKE, LMFAO :2tu:

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say this but ...

20. No this is not the new Vette

YOU DESERVE TO BE FLAMED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU NEED SOME NEW FRICKEN GLASSES, SORRY BUT I JUST DONT SEE IT, DOES ANYONE?

6041PICT0028-med.jpg

6041PICT0010-med.JPG

SORRY IS THAT THE NEW VETTE ? YEA RIGHT - BITE ME WITH MY SNAKE, LMFAO :2tu:

Your joking ... right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960