The FIRST 2008 Viper Raffle Selling Fast!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The FIRST 2008 Viper Raffle IS SOLD OUT!

THIS RAFFLE IS NOW SOLD OUT

To All VCA Members:

Once again, the Viper Club of America is offering to its members only, A VERY SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY to win a unique “ONE OF A KIND 2008 VIPER” and support the VCA at the same time! As you know, the proceeds from these raffles go a long way toward supporting the national projects of the VCA, and your help is essential in our efforts to maintain and grow the club throughout the country as well as around the world.

For our latest raffle, you can win the VERY FIRST 2008 600 HP Dodge Viper SRT10 built for sale to the public. We don’t have to tell you how special and valuable a prize like this can be. There will only be 2,008 tickets available and having sold out the last raffle, we hope to avoid any member getting disappointed again.

The Viper will come in the new Venom Red color and will be adorned with special Champagne (light gold) colored stripes. These stripes are not available on any other production Viper, so this car will be truly one of a kind. In addition, this raffle car will sport the new optional Razor wheels, special VCA badging, and a very special new Mopar race suspension system.

Please fill out the raffle ticket order form linked here and send it in as soon as possible. You'll not only be helping the Viper Club of America; you'll be in the running for the grand prize — the first production 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10!

Thank you for your support,

Bob Carroll, National VCA President
George Farris, National VCA Vice President
Chris Marshall, National VCA Treasurer
Jeff Pilgrim, National VCA Secretary

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe I didn't post this one in this forum before. D'oh! :doh2:

Anyway, as of Wednesday morning, September 27th, there were only 525 tickets left for this great raffle. Will you be the one to bring this one-of-a-kind 2008 Viper home? And the first on ANY block to have an '08 in your driveway?

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/2008_Raffle_Flyer.pdf

With just under a month left to buy tickets (October 22nd is the deadline), this raffle is very, very likely to sell out. Be sure to buy your tickets before it's too late! :2tu:

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I'm sending in my VCA membership form as a new viper owner...

Can I include a raffle ticket order form with it if I use two seperate checks? Are any left?

V

Venomiss

Well, I'm sending in my VCA membership form as a new viper owner...

Can I include a raffle ticket order form with it if I use two seperate checks? Are any left?
Here is the thread with all the information for you:

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=603453

The number is in the thread but here it is again for VCA Headquarters-1-800-998-1110
Talk with Beth or Kim.
A week ago there were 525 tickets left......going fast.

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I've tried several times and always get the "all operators are busy, please leave a message" thing... Problem is, I work just about the same hours as they do and we can't get incomming calls where I'm at.

I'll send the application & raffle form tomorrow and hope for the best.

V

Venomiss

Yes, what Rocket says is true.
You must be a VCA member.
If you are a Canadian and win you must take delivery in the U.S. You are responsible for shipping into Canada. It's on the flyer.