The Great American Bash Lunch "sept.1" Greenport,li

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you'all have a GREAT time...will be awaiting pics as usual~~!! Have a blast! ~juli

thank u juli for the great words...we will have fun and we are all very very sorry u cant make it...we all wished u were here. anyhow i think sometimes youre just a internet myth cause we never see u just your posts

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank u juli for the great words...we will have fun and we are all very very sorry u cant make it...we all wished u were here. anyhow i think sometimes youre just a internet myth cause we never see u just your posts

:rolaugh: :D Thanx D. for YOUR kind words, and you made me laugh about me being an 'internet myth' :lmao: ~~you are very gracious...and of course, YOU know I'm not a myth~~but glad that you see my posts.
(You have pics to prove I'm not a myth!~~~) We are also very sorry not to be able to make it, we'd love to hang out with you guys again...totally ENJOY!!~~~:2tu: ~juli
PICS!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dimitrios,In order to get Juli out we will have to plan a event by her so we can hang out all day. We miss you Juli and can't wait to see you again but we will take plenty of pictures for you......Love, *** BLK :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios,In order to get Juli out we will have to plan a event by her so we can hang out all day. We miss you Juli and can't wait to see you again but we will take plenty of pictures for you......Love, *** BLK :D

You must be registered for see images

Wow--I am truly feeling the 'love' here, fellas!~~Yes, I'm very sorry, with Mike working every day, it IS difficult to get down by you'all. (yep weekends and holidays as well)...I'm VERY grateful to have met you, Adrian and Dimitrios finally. I am doubly blessed that you guys think of me, and I thank you for that. And, yessssssss, pics!!! To the love felt from D. and Adrian, THX!! An event up here would be great...how about Jiminy Peak this year?~~~juli

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow--I am truly feeling the 'love' here, fellas!~~Yes, I'm very sorry, with Mike working every day, it IS difficult to get down by you'all. (yep weekends and holidays as well)...I'm VERY grateful to have met you, Adrian and Dimitrios finally. I am doubly blessed that you guys think of me, and I thank you for that. And, yessssssss, pics!!! To the love felt from D. and Adrian, THX!! An event up here would be great...how about Jiminy Peak this year?~~~juli

who needs mike! get rid of him!!!! take the keys and drive the beAst here. BTW saw a BLK srt last night on the LIE. caught upto it thinking it was one of us but it was two chicks driving. so julie chicks do drive viper!!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a Saturday, you may hit a little traffic since you are either going to take one of the following routes:

287 to NYC to LIE

or

287 to Goethals Bridge (Staten Island Expressway) to Belt Parkway to LIE

Either way you are looking at 1 hour without traffic or 2 with. Both routes are just about the same distance.

THANK U MR. "sorry im not going gotta sell condos post king man" but yea theere will be lots fo traffic and your event will suk!! so have a good one...

thanks tiger

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who needs mike! get rid of him!!!! take the keys and drive the beAst here. BTW saw a BLK srt last night on the LIE. caught upto it thinking it was one of us but it was two chicks driving. so julie chicks do drive viper!!

:drive: Yep, 'Juli-chicks' DO drive Vipers~~glad you saw it firsthand, now you believe it?!
LOL--Hey, I need Mike...you are too funny, D...get rid of him??? :rolaugh: Nah, you want me to go mushy TOO???!!! Okay, I'll spare you~~you guys are so much fun, really wish we could hang out. You are too cool~~thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love: ~juli

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Yep, 'Juli-chicks' DO drive Vipers~~glad you saw it firsthand, now you believe it?!
LOL--Hey, I need Mike...you are too funny, D...get rid of him??? :rolaugh: Nah, you want me to go mushy TOO???!!! Okay, I'll spare you~~you guys are so much fun, really wish we could hang out. You are too cool~~thank you from the bottom of my heart. :love: ~juli

ya we love mushy.. but mushy what?? we like to hear a good mushy love story...i have my hanky on standby....it be like the opposite of chicks and vipers thread. hahahah:lmao:

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you from the bottom of our heart to You're the best and you can drive my car or D's anytime you want. Love, Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya we love mushy.. but mushy what?? we like to hear a good mushy love story...i have my hanky on standby....it be like the opposite of chicks and vipers thread. hahahah:lmao:

LOL--EXACTLY!!! :rolaugh: I don't think you really want to hear a 'mushy' love story!! Which IS the story of Mike & Juli--we ARE very lucky...and know it...treat each other with the respect each deserves, and never take each other for granted :kiss: ...for reasons some of you already know~~~I appreciate you and Adrian taking the time to make me feel a part of these forums. You guys ROCK!!! :headbang: THX!~~~~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you from the bottom of our heart to You're the best and you can drive my car or D's anytime you want. Love, Adrian

WOWWWW--you actually said I could drive YOUR car, Adrian AND D's (LOL--did D. have prior knowledge that I was given permission to drive his car--beepbeepbeepbeep-yeah!)
I am flabbergasted and too flattered...thank you kindly!~~~:drive: :cool: ~juli~
**Again, you guys ROCK!! :headbang: **
Have a GREAT time tomorrow--will be anxiously awaiting pics!~!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd suggest you all get a room...but you'll need a darn SUITE!
D....you rascal you! ;)

LOL--yeah, D. started it all~~~~hope you have a great time as well tomorrow, Scott!~!
~juli
**The suite WOULD be for Mike & Myself, correct??????????? ;) :cool: **

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heymy wife and i are in we have a baby sitter for a few hours see you all at the rest stop
Russ

Hi Russ--have a great time as well!!! Yep, wish we were going AND meeting up again at a rest stop~~~remember that D. and Scott as well???? A total rush....yep, I miss that!!! ~juli

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONFIRM SO FAR:
Rich Lambert
CitySnake
Chazz
*** BLK + 1
SnakePitt Mike ?
Timmy + 1 (Chazz's Friend)
Phil (VOI9) He will be celebrating his BIRTHDAY with THE FAMILY
Sal + 1
Sal's Cousin + 1
Pedro + 1 ?
Jeff + 1 (Bryant's Friend)
ViperJon
Draco + 1
BomBoViper93 (Travling by boat) :headbang:
PythonPete
Dave "Durango" Moore :drive:
Dimitrios :2tu:
Russ + 1

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is Viper Jon on the go. Hopefully I'll see him tmmrw so I can throw his cell phone into LIE Traffic since it doesn't work or use it as a wheel chock one or the other!!
fire20copysc9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know how long this ride might be on a holiday weekend with one road in and out?

Russ
Long enough to burn out the clutch and one set of rear tires in one outing:drive:
What more could you ask for!
38apf7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

BOMBOVIPER93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry guys!!! i was "on call" this weekend and got paged in at 6:30 this morning tried to make it out ontime but doesn't look like its gonna happen. Oh well, i guess somebody else get to enjoy the holiday weekend on me.:mad:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
let me be the first to say awesome time. cruzin with durango dave was a blast! the cruise home was way toooooooo fast! u guys are nutz but at the same time fun and safe.....

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As always, GREAT TIME!!! :2tu:
Hey D; once again, I love the way you block traffic to make way for your fellow Viper Club Members.:2tu: :lmao:
:drive: The cruise there and back is always a treat with the Viper Club.:drive:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks, I had a great time!!
D, thanks for letting me ride shotgun it was a fast cruise but I didn't have to grab the oh my God handle once.:2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach

Charlie what are you trying to take a picture of?... Hey didn't you have a passenger...where is she..... oh my!! :D

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT CRUISE TODAY:
Rich Lambert + 1
CitySnake
Chazz + 1
*** BLK + 1
Phil (VOI9)
Sal + 1
Jeff + 1 (Bryant's Friend)
ViperJon
Draco + 1
PythonPete
Dave "Durango" Moore
Dimitrios
Russ + 1

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird. How the hell did Gary Player end up driving D's car???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang